• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

I love how people don't care anymore and just upload new movies on YouTube lately. There is fucking 22 Jump Street in 720p on YouTube right now. Available since one week. And nobody put it away yet.

:lol

It's like Elsk is the owner of YouTube nowadays.

That's a Sony Pictures movie isn't it? They haven't been online for a few weeks to report copyright violations.
ibe2eBwkp2ll07.png

"We face Russian money potentially with deep pockets and we need to leave the other side guessing."

"I hope we will stand united against this threat."

-Lord True, Leader of the Council

Well I guess they don't want Chelsea to temporarily move to Twickenham Stadium. At least that guy has an awesome name. Lord True, almost as good a name as Savage Gordon.

RiggyRob

but we're at home m8

edit i think

We are, yeah - after seeing we were playing Stoke it was my natural reaction to think of the stereotype. Good we're playing at home, makes me less worried about winning, but Stoke have been shite this season anyway.

L1NETT

the swamp creatures have responded to the Football League's statement

The steps that the League wishes the club to take – to remove Mr Cellino only to re-appoint him in three months’ time - will be destabilising for the club, its supporters and sponsors and cannot be in the best interests of any party

wahahahahahahah

don't worry leeds everyone else is having a party

dc89

4gI9FYw8TUC5vfUIw69pOw_0_0.jpg

ruDALCaTQE6t7LoX3UbmbA_0_0.jpg

j4iDLP-zdEyjsZMrV80ezg_0_0.jpg

_1ZT9HZptUOwSDTb3n8Qcg_0_0.jpg

GTA is bloody stunning on PS4. I can't stop taking pictures of anything and everything, it's the best part of the game.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Liverpool have offered midfielder Steven Gerrard a new contract but the 34-year-old is in no rush to accept what would be a one-year deal with a pay-cut. (Daily Mirror)
Major League Soccer sides New York Red Bulls and LA Galaxy could be possible destinations for Steven Gerrard if the Liverpool captain fails to agree a new deal with the Anfield outfit. (Sun - subscription required)
Roma will match Liverpool right-back Glen Johnson's £120,000-a-week wages to sign the 30-year-old, who says he will not go "crawling" to the Reds for a new deal with his current contract expiring next summer. (Daily Telegraph)
Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal have been made aware that Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is prepared to listen to offers for his coveted French international Karim Benzema, 26. (Daily Express)
Arsenal may join Real Madrid in the race to sign midfielder Lucas Silva from Cruzeiro, with the 21-year-old set to cost £12m. (Sun -subscription required)
Frank Lampard, 36, wants to delay his move to parent club New York City and extend his loan period at Manchester City beyond next month, with the midfielder keen to help Manuel Pellegrini's side fight former club Chelsea for the Premier League title. (Daily Mail)
But Lampard says he has not spoken to the Manchester City hierarchy about staying on at the club. (Daily Star)
Manchester United will line up a move for Tottenham keeper Hugo Lloris, 27, if their Spanish international stopper David De Gea, 24, decides to move to Real Madrid. (Daily Star)
Southampton manager Ronald Koeman is lining up a January raid for Burnley striker Danny Ings, 22, who hails from Hampshire and was released by the Saints as a schoolboy. (Daily Mirror)

OTHER GOSSIP
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has challenged Brazilian midfielder Anderson, 26, who has not played for the first team since August, to get fit if he wants to save his Old Trafford career. (Manchester Evening News)
Chelsea are furious with the lack of first-team appearances winger Christian Atsu, 22, has received at Everton, and are threatening to recall him and send him to Sunderland. (Daily Express)
Liverpool full-back Glen Johnson, 30, says he will continue to give everything for the club - despite feeling he is not wanted at Anfield beyond this season. (Liverpool Echo)
Former Aston Villa assistant manager Roy Keane was involved in a training-ground row with club players 24 hours before his sudden exit from the club. (Daily Mail)
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has expressed his concern about the busy Premier League festive period. (Guardian)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
After scoring his first Premier League goal since March in Sunday's 2-1 win over Everton at White Hart Lane, Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado tweeted: "What moment!! Great win today, 3 points very important."
Team-mate Harry Kane was also pleased for his fellow striker: "Buzzing with that result!," he tweeted. "Great atmosphere at the lane! Recovery time now to get ready for Wednesday! Congrats @R9Soldado with the goal! #COYS"
And the Spanish striker also earned the praise of team-mate Aaron Lennon. "What a win today," Lennon tweeted. "Lads put some shift in and we deserved it, Also so happy for my boy @R9Soldado with his goal!!!"

AND FINALLY
French newspaper L'Equipe dedicated a 100 page supplement to former France, Arsenal and Barcelona striker Thierry Henry ahead of what might have been the 37-year-old's last professional match which saw New York Red Bulls lose in a MLS play-offs. (Metro)

Clegg

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has challenged Brazilian midfielder Anderson, 26, who has not played for the first team since August, to get fit if he wants to save his Old Trafford career. (Manchester Evening News)

That's him gone then.

Wilbur

Banned
Van gaal moaning about the winter schedule.

Stfu thumb-heed. December football is the best.

Heed always makes me laugh.

To be fair, he isn't the only foreign manager to come and moan about the way it is (and a few british ones have too), but I love the Christmas period. Missed seeing United midweek.

MUFC u21 bro's, Marcus Rashford has signed a pro contract. Those blue bastards tried to nick him but he told them to do one cos he doesn't want play at a massive club he wants to play at the worlds football club.

I haven't seen him play much but he's meant to be goodish.

Speaking of club sizes, Mourinho says Chelsea aren't a huge club. Still can't believe Moyes broke his heart. Probably Moyeseh's first victim, like, ever.

Wilbur

Banned
MUFC u21 bro's, Marcus Rashford has signed a pro contract. Those blue bastards tried to nick him but he told them to do one cos he doesn't want play at a massive club he wants to play at the worlds football club.

He's going to be the best goalkeeper/defender/midfielder/attacker in the world.

The philosophy will shape him. Flexible like playdoh

Seriously though who and what is he

dc89

Speaking of club sizes, Mourinho says Chelsea aren't a huge club. Still can't believe Moyes broke his heart. Probably Moyeseh's first victim, like, ever.

He passed up the chance to play with Bytyqi, Pozo, Fofana, Hiwula, Cole to play with Wilson. What is he doing...

Top Bottom