• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

jt pls

5kuOc6x.gif

RiggyRob

i've not used it in about two weeks. I get really bad motion sickness with it :/

Are you using the VR Game Manager by Bilago? Might help with the motion sickness if you change some of the settings, it's how I got the Tuscany demo running in Direct rather than Extend and I think it runs smoother that way.

Are you using the VR Game Manager by Bilago? Might help with the motion sickness if you change some of the settings, it's how I got the Tuscany demo running in Direct rather than Extend and I think it runs smoother that way.

yeah that program helped me too. I just feel sick within minutes so not used it much.

Linius

Man, imagine Southampton taking a seven point lead on Manchester. Still a lot will need to happen, but it would be incredible.

El Topo

OLIC!

You can do it Wolfsburg! We're all with you, every child and man and woman is hoping you can come back and bury that shitty club.

Hixx

Honestly it's a good job Pantilimon is on the ball today because FUCKING HELL the shitcunts infront of him are an embarassment.

Top Bottom