• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

tolkir

dark_prinny will cry today.

B3DQG7QCYAEzVj7.jpg:large

is no one posting team news

what happened to us

Chelsea line-up v West Brom: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; D Costa. #CFC

Chelsea subs v West Brom: Cech, Zouma, Filipe Luis, Ramires, Schurrle, Drogba, Remy. #CFC

happy.

Maddox

I wish my fellow Liverpool fans would stop losing their heads about everyone we bought in the summer, it's quite clear that we are going through a bit of a transitional period. I witness moaners like you at the match every week, moaning at every opportunity you get, support your team.

Costa and Fabregas one yellow away from suspension, watch them both get it today and then Sunderland beat us next week so Hixx can take the piss for the rest of eternity.

Also GTAV is incredible. First person mode is fantastic. Everything looks gorgeous.

it really is. I've been playing through it a second time and with first person mode I am enjoying it just as much as the first time!

Wilbur

Banned
https://soundcloud.com/krazypunx/09-these-boots

Y'all heard this amazing cover of These Boots? It's amazing.

The future. And the now.

0:00 - 1:07
Cover's decent. Nothing special innit, he doesn't play it in a particularly unique way. Cool voice but yeah

Let down

You fucking hipster

1:08 - 1:43

This is getting quite good actually, the song is actually escalating, something different

1:44 - onwards

His voice really works here. Fantastic. Dat guitar around the 2:30 mark

#emotionalrollercoaster

Linius

0:00 - 1:07
Cover's decent. Nothing special innit, he doesn't play it in a particularly unique way. Cool voice but yeah

Let down

You fucking hipster

1:08 - 1:43

This is getting quite good actually, the song is actually escalating, something different

1:44 - onwards

His voice really works here. Fantastic. Dat guitar around the 2:30 mark

#emotionalrollercoaster

Haha, from the start you wouldn't figure the song is gonna escalate into something awesome. I felt the same the first time I heard it. I was like 'where's the part where he's gonna show the need for this cover?'. And there it was.

Hixx

I realized something today: ever since the League Cup final my interest in Sunderland is at an all-time low.

I didn't even mind the international break. Worrying.

jts

...hate me...
Oh god just realised that after this long and boring international break, it is actually Cup weekend over here! Porto are already out of it, to make things worse.

Might as well kill myself right now.

Top Bottom