• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

jts

...hate me...
wgBq478.png

Hold or cash out BBs?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think we played OK overall, two dreadful goals but if Lamela would stop dicking around we might score. Hopefully we keep the scoreline down.

wedward

I didn't. Stop being a tool. He's been poor this season, and a game against a poor side isn't a good measure of his form. It's even laughable that you'd even indirectly imply that.

You said every game. I gave two games where he was good. You then say one of them doesn't count. I don't really care that they are poor in the league. They lead the group and turned us over in Dortmund.

Marc

I assume Sabadell are some tier 4 team. Or worse. The only way it makes sense.

Its probably their own C team the way their leagues operate. :)

Come on Spurs, lets get a comeback going, make this race at least half interesting. Where is King Ade when you need him? Need a witches brew to sort this out.

3Sixty

Think we've looked alright so far. Arsenal not really threatened.

We are guaranteed to let one in with the clown on though.

Scum

Its probably their own C team the way their leagues operate. :)

Come on Spurs, lets get a comeback going, make this race at least half interesting. Where is King Ade when you need him? Need a witches brew to sort this out.

Rely on Spurs for something?

😒

Esch

Banned
I didn't. Stop being a tool. He's been poor this season, and a game against a poor side isn't a good measure of his form. It's even laughable that you'd even indirectly imply that.
Being a tool?

You changed your criteria to fit what's convenient and now you're getting mad at wedward for calling you on it.

Marc

Rely on Spurs for something?

��

Never again, I bet an Arsenal mate they wouldn't finish above you when you were on for the title... you were like 14 points ahead or something stupid. The fuck was I thinking, never hear the end of it.

You said every game. I gave two games where he was good. You then say one of them doesn't count. I don't really care that they are poor in the league. They lead the group and turned us over in Dortmund.
I said he mostly felt disappointing in most games, meaning I acknowledge he's had some good performance from time to time. Overall he's been poor though (and just to clarify I'm mainly talking about the league), and frankly I expect a little bit more from someone playing so far up. Without players like Sanchez and Ox we'd be laughable with our current players up front.

Being a tool?

You changed your criteria to fit what's convenient and now you're getting mad at wedward for calling you on it.
A game against a team in bad shape means nothing. The word "good" in that context has no value. Do I need to explicitly state that he's had no good games against sides that gives us a decent challenges for you to understand? Christ stop being dense.

Scum

Never again, I bet an Arsenal mate they wouldn't finish above you when you were on for the title... you were like 14 points ahead or something stupid. The fuck was I thinking, never hear the end of it.

Lesson learnt the hard way.

wedward

I said he mostly felt disappointing in most games, meaning I acknowledge he's had some good performance from time to time. Overall he's been poor though (and just to clarify I'm mainly talking about the league), and frankly I expect a little bit more from someone playing so far up. Without players like Sanchez and Ox we'd be laughable with our current players up front.

A game against a team in bad shape means nothing. The word "good" in that context has no value. Do I need to explicitly state that he's had no good games against sides that gives us a decent challenges for you to understand? Christ stop being dense.

Your baguettes stale or something?

Relax. You said every game. I can pull up the quote. Now you are saying you meant only the league and only against good teams.

Top Bottom