• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

At least Suarez is being paid lots of money just to say on interviews that Messi is the best player in the world and that Neymar is the future best player of the world, and also to take Rakitic's place.

I get you man.
Iuh8WF0.png

Marc

Who was the one that was on a sci-fi binge? Watch Gattaca. I think I'll watch it right now too.

one of my favourites.

Definitely.

Also, some other 'less known' sci-fi worth watching:

Sunshine
Children of Men
Thirteenth Floor
Photographing Fairies (this is sci-fi damnit!!)
Code 46
Imposter
Cypher
The Man From Earth

Also 12 Monkeys, I always assume people know about that film because the cast is so big but often find that people don't so just in case.

More cerebral sci-fi films on smaller budgets for the most part, make you think, love those kind of films.

Bold One

Definitely.

Also, some other 'less known' sci-fi worth watching:

Sunshine
Children of Men
Thirteenth Floor
Photographing Fairies (this is sci-fi damnit!!)
Code 46
Imposter
Cypher
The Man From Earth

Also 12 Monkeys, I always assume people know about that film because the cast is so big but often find that people don't so just in case.

More cerebral sci-fi films on smaller budgets for the most part, make you think, love those kind of films.

Bolded are the good ones

throw in:

Coherence
The Nines
Mr Nobody
FAQ about Time travel

faridmon

They're alright. I quite like some songs, but it doesn't compare to the band. I still love his voice though.

His new music style is more akin to indie/song-writing structure which I find it appealing. Yura Yura was too hippie Psychedelic for me.

I'll have to give them another chance though!

You should try another band called ''Owarikara'' They are similar music albeit funkier and more 70s influenced, their new album is probably top 5 AOTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZ4QlBSjds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBLAaRQV3eo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUcy4UvrKjY

J Jizzle

So happy with our start of the season. I thought we were going to go on a bad run when Stoke got us but being only 3 points from top 4 a third of the way through the season is fantastic. Lets hope we don't fall apart as we get closer to the magic 40 points and stop trying.

You'd immediately assume that a Danny Boyle sci-fi movie is shit?

I don't know who that guy is, but his imdb says trainspotting so guess he's alright. Slumdog was ok, 127 Hours not really all that. I'm still going by Sunshine being shit judging by that terrible movie cover on imdb.

Carbonox

B4Bs1izCIAEr_mW.jpg:large

Soon, my cybernetic brethren. Soon.

ay dios mio

Half an hour into 21 Jump Street

Loving it so far

Fantastic comedy. Sequel is brilliant as well. Give me moar. Tatum needs to stick to comedies.

Well Flash/Arrow crossover was awesome.

And Sunshine is good until the third act where it turns weird. lol

The Flash episode with Arrow in it was so fucking good. My favourite episode of any of the currently ongoing superhero show seasons. The Arrow equivalent though was pretty fucking crap in comparison. Flash > Arrow

Sunshine's soundtrack hnnnnngh.

kharma45

Never understood these office wide company dinners.

For us it's because we all work across different teams and it's rare-ish for anyone to stay resourced to one for a long time, plus many work outside of Belfast on client site so it's a chance to get everyone back together.

This is our biggest yet though, last year was 500-ish people. Not sure what they're going to do going forward as it'll no doubt keep getting bigger as our workforce here grows.

It's also meant to discourage individual team parties but they happen regardless. The team I'm in are having theirs in London but since I don't sit within their cost centre (I'm seconded in) I don't get to go :lol

FootballFan

So happy with our start of the season. I thought we were going to go on a bad run when Stoke got us but being only 3 points from top 4 a third of the way through the season is fantastic. Lets hope we don't fall apart as we get closer to the magic 40 points and stop trying.

Welcome

Who do you support

For us it's because we all work across different teams and it's rare-ish for anyone to stay resourced to one for a long time, plus many work outside of Belfast on client site so it's a chance to get everyone back together.

This is our biggest yet though, last year was 500-ish people. Not sure what they're going to do going forward as it'll no doubt keep getting bigger as our workforce here grows.

It's also meant to discourage individual team parties but they happen regardless. The team I'm in are having theirs in London but since I don't sit within their cost centre (I'm seconded in) I don't get to go :lol

I'm paying for my myself.

And I don't even believe in Christmas.

Pls get me a job.

kharma45

I'm paying for my myself.

And I don't even believe in Christmas.

Pls get me a job.

Ah that's shit having to pay for your own Christmas do. I forgot I've a third one week after next as well for my competency, but I can actually go to it unlike my team one. Getting to 2/3 isn't bad.

Top Bottom