• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Blueprint to beating chelsea = park bus + counter attack.

If any team that plays us from now on doesn't play like this they are idiots and deserve to lose, we cannot brake down a good defence, it's that simple.

Well our results suggest this season that outside of conceding sloppy goals in Manchester, that we actually just don't like the north. Too many south americans, don't like the cold.

We sucked, Costa had nothing. Hazard and Drogba are the only two players to come out looking alright there!

YES KYOUFU

qMhc3lf.png

this makes the loss so much worse. someone who earlier in the season wasn't even going to watch the game against City in the cup cause "they were going to get spanked" and only watched cause we were not playing FIFA. Kyoufu is seriously the worst fan I know.

Empty

The only people talking like that were the media who, when we eventually lost, could say "we knew they couldn't do it!"

yeah. i'm mainly annoyed by the media here, my chelsea friends are pretty irritated by it too. it's just such a pointless narrative in december. as if football wasn't entertaining and interesting enough already without creating imaginary nonsense to discuss and dominate conversation.

Linius

Was reading some footy news earlier today and I spotted the word 'Gaalacticos'. Who came up with this terrible word play, geez :lol

Go_Ly_Dow

yeah. i'm mainly annoyed by the media here, my chelsea friends are pretty irritated by it too. it's just such a pointless narrative in december. as if football wasn't entertaining and interesting enough already without creating imaginary nonsense to discuss and dominate conversation.

Rupert Murdoch m8

Wilbur

Banned
Fantastic result for newcastle. Pards continuing to show he's better than his critics suggest. Just because he's a mug of a man doesn't mean he's a mug of a manager lad8s

Well our results suggest this season that outside of conceding sloppy goals in Manchester, that we actually just don't like the north. Too many south americans, don't like the cold.

No joke, that's all it is. We'll get 100% from all other games, which is enough points to win the league on its own.

Haters gonna hate, league is ours, Arsenal can shove their gold trophy up their anal regions because 95 points is better than being undefeated.

#ButthurtChelseaFan.

wedward

No joke, that's all it is. We'll get 100% from all other games, which is enough points to win the league on its own.

Haters gonna hate, league is ours, Arsenal can shove their gold trophy up their anal regions because 95 points is better than being undefeated.

#ButthurtChelseaFan.

Then why didn't you get a gold trophy?

#ButthurtChelseaFan.

My personal opinion is that if we're to do what Arsenal did, it was never going to be this season anyway. Not that I'm saying we will do it (its likely to prove too difficult if I'm honest)

Because the Premier League are wankers that support the Arsenal-Manchester United-Liverpool establishment. We deserved a Platinum trophy for that 95 points.

95 points isn't even the maximum point total a team can achieve. 38 is the maximum a team can go unbeaten in a season and Arsenal did it :D

Go_Ly_Dow

HAHAHHAHAHHHA

Live Text Commentary

Lineups are announced and players are warming up.

First Half begins. 0:00

0:19 Goal scored
Goal! Stoke City 1, Arsenal 0. Peter Crouch (Stoke City) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mame Biram Diouf.

Top Bottom