• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

bud

6t9YSt5.png

This team is the worse Arsenal side I have ever seen. We got outclassed by Stoke.

STOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just physically, but they played better football.

Meh.

Seven points out of nine is decent.

On to Basel!

From those 3 fixtures, anything less than 9 is not what we need to be getting. We should be closing the gap to 4th, not merely sustaining it, and that's exactly what dropping points in matches like today's leads to

We need 3 new strikers, which is fucking ridiculous.

Esch

Banned
This team is the worse Arsenal side I have ever seen. We got outclassed by Stoke.

Not just physically, but they played better football.

This is why I said we'd be lucky to see a point m8.

They outplayed us from the 1st minute.

Chambers has been average all season, but he is only 19.

Mert is a huge liability. He can't do anything, his one defining attribute is his size and he can't even win headers.

Apart from Sanchez and Ramsey, every other player in that starting 11 today is only good enough to be a squad player of a team that wants to win the title.

GorillaJu

Chambers looked pretty distinguished from what I saw over his first few games. Hardly looked like he'd ever be worthy of the kind of blame being tossed his way right now.

Isn't he supposed to be a right back?

Yes. It is pathetic to say you hate a 19 year old because he has been playing poorly.
Except he probably meant he hates him because he single handedly fucked any chance we had of scoring an equaliser or winning the game. Fans get frustrated when they watch players in their team do stupid mistakes that costs them point, wow what a surprise.

Oh I forgot, you're the kind of fan that would tell us what a brilliant world class team Arsenal is if we scored a goal against Swindon Town FC.

Liverpool, Arsenal, possibly Spurs and Everton have fucking massive January windows coming up.

None of us are achieving anything this season without significant investment imo

EmiPrime

Chambers is playing more or less how you'd expect a 19 year old would play in a shaky defence with no DM while being asked to play 2 positions depending on who is injured that week.

That second yellow was really soft too.

Get some perspective...

Plasma

Banned
On Chambers, he's been chucked in at the deep end and it just hasn't helped we really needed another experienced CB to come in it all falls on Wenger.

Abraxas

Yet another shitty night at Stoke. Oh well, the struggle for fourth is well underway, but at this point we will probably get there in the end.

I hope we get a few players in january.

Lightning

Banned
Except he probably meant he hates him because he single handedly fucked any chance we had of scoring an equaliser or winning the game. Fans get frustrated when they watch players in their team do stupid mistakes that costs them point, wow what a surprise.

Oh I forgot, you're the kind of fan that would tell us what a brilliant world class team Arsenal is if we scored a goal against Swindon Town FC.
Bloody hell. What the fuck......

wedward

Would you fuck off already? You are such a fucking bore.

Top Bottom