• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Esch

Banned

this is egregious lol

PeacefulGroundedCaribou.gif

tri_willy

Marko was really bright. Hope he starts getting more time at Coutinho's expense.

i wouldnt mind using him as a 2nd striker...

cou needs someone upfront who can make runs, otherwise he's just another allen

disappointed we couldnt capitalise on arsenal's misfortune, will have to fight yet another day

clean sheet

Here's hoping we get it right in Jan...

Why hope for the hopeless

When generations to come look up 'poor transfers' in the dictionary, there will be pictures of both of our crests.

what kind of dictionary has pictures anyway?

@Odd, just in terms of going to ground too easily. He was okay today, needs to release the ball quicker sometimes though. And its not his fault the team is set up in a way which allows teams to surround him to the extent that he has to go onto his left almost every time, which leads to poor crosses

Lightning

Banned
Maybe you should drop your holier than thou attitude then towards other posters, you joke of a football fan.

Still here to tell us what a great player Chamber is mate?
Chambers is a good player and will be great.

Now I'm here to tell you that your posts are disgusting and I have no further time for your shitness.

Esch

Banned
Shitty as that was, I'm glad Santi and Ramsey could get on the board today. Hopefully they start to get a little more (personal) confidence back.

noal

Banned
If Suen was here none of this would have happened. He brings the suns rays with him to calm in times of stress.

The ark awaits you...

wedward

Now I'm here to tell you that your posts are disgusting and I have no further time for your shitness.

The overreaction is incredible. Always want to blame one player.

Burned baguettes is a joke. Throwing him on the ignore list.

This is what annoys me about your posts. I think he will be a very good CB one day. But you saying he will be great is baseless at this point.

Nah, I'll just put you on ignore.
You can ignore all of us by just asking for a permaban again, that way you can pretend Arsenal is great all the time without anyone criticizing you <3

Will be great yes perhaps, he's not great now. My posts are disgusting because I'm capable of criticizing my own team, something many Arsenal fans like you and wendyward lack. Wake up, we're shit, Chambers is far too inexperienced in what is a new team for him and wouldn't even be getting that much playtime if we had a slightly more experienced player.

Stop living in a dream where the only thing you hear is "our players can be great"

wedward

That is the worst thing, we will end up 4th and people will hail Wenger for doing an amazing job of finishing in the top 4 again. Despite the fact that he should have built a team that is fighting for the title.

Don't think that'll be he case this season. Think most people think he should be doing better.

EmiPrime

The overreaction is incredible. Always want to blame one player.

Burned baguettes is a joke. Throwing him on the ignore list.

Very close to going on mine too...

I hate losing to Stoke of all clubs but to turn on a 19 year old who got a soft 2nd yellow when Mertesacker had an equally crap game really is idiocy.

Lightning

Banned
This is what annoys me about your posts. I think he will be a very good CB one day. But you saying he will be great is baseless at this point.
Chambers has put in several encouraging performances but if you look at our entire defensive line to single chambers is absurd. I said at the start of the season it's how he develops and learns from the poor performances that will shape the type of player he will be. The back line needs stability for chambers to grow but injuries, no protection, Wenger's desire for players to push forward leaving us exposed all doesn't help his development.

No body thought he was the perfect defender who won't make mistakes. How he learns and develops is the key.

Don't think that'll be he case this season. Think most people think he should be doing better.

Wenger is a master, I think he would make a great kidnapper.

He mentally breaks us down and makes us question if we will survive and then slowly rebuilds us and then gives is us what we want, and we think he is a saviour.

ZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZa

Top Bottom