• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

doicare

Finally a game with some luck for Man United. Still saying that Wilshere should have been sent off & when it was two on one Rooney shouldn't have been given offside.

Arsenal were better in more areas but when United had already been screwed over by injuries before a ball had even been kicked i just don't care. Viva luck.

Hixx

Loooooooooooool

No way United beat us. A draw is the best they can do, same applies to Dortfail.

ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

Clegg

Back from the Ireland game. We beat the OZ playing pretty poorly so I'm bloody delighted. Just seen the United score.

Fuck.

Yeah.

Jarnet87

When United need a big 3 points, Arsenal seem to always appear willing. I hate Smalling but he was big today. Blackett was clearly the worst, it's all mental with him as he's got the physical tools.

One game doesn't mean Arsenal are automatically shite. We attacked all game and had legit chances, but the curse is real guys, we will always lose to Man Utd. :(

Wtf is going on in Blacketts head? He stands on the same spot like a statue and shoots the ball away using the most stupid option available..

WJD

De Gea, Carrick and Rooney smashed it.

Otherwise that was a weird as fuck game that we would have lost against literally any other team in the league but Arsenal.

Cheers lads.

TeegsD

If I was an Arsenal fan, I'd close the shades and just stay inside. With that luck, you might be hit by a falling toilet outside

L1NETT

ramsey has gone from GOAT to playing like one

Like he was playing 2/3 seasons ago

Keep it simple ya dozy fuck

Damn good win for United though, soak it folks.

inky

Blackett doesn't belong in a football pitch. Get a training cone in instead. I'm sure Wilshere would've come off injured sooner with that instead.

Wilbur

Banned
Wenger is the best. Imagine life without him.

Like, I'm sure when Fergie retired you all thought "thank fuck"

But can you really imagine life without Arsene Wenger

Arsenal got a fairly good team, that needs a defensive midfielder and another defender.... and a manager who doesn't set his team up to fail the exact same ways everytime they play another top team.

K1LLER7

Yeah, love the look of Wilson.

Want Herrera back too, please drop Fellaini now Gaal.
He was pretty good imo. Did well tracking back and gave us an outlet.

Would much prefer we go back to 442 and play Di Maria inside (who was great there today) and play Herrera off the 2 strikers. Rooney up top with RVP/Wilson.

Top Bottom