• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sounds like LvG is saying the the formation was a result of injuries. I hope so.

I can't take another match playing 3-5-2.

It's fucking awful.
How can a 352 be a result of injuries?

Missing a rb? Use a CB then ffs, makes more sense than using a mid in a back three and a winger in a wingback position

He's the one choosing the players, he's the one who can never get them playing well against good teams, or put them in tactical set-ups to succeed, etc.

I didn't see the first half, but had Wilshere taken his two chances then we would have had a lead. Wenger has many faults and I am one of his biggest critics, but the players also have to do their job when a chance comes to them.

Ashes

Banned
How can a 352 be a result of injuries?

Missing a rb? Use a CB then ffs, makes more sense than using a mid in a back three and a winger in a wingback position

We're running on empty mate. Two of the back three should be playing in college football.

Shaw going off was real hard to take.

We need the gods of football to have mercy on us.

Nicktendo86

Missing two CBs

Plays with a back three

LVGenius
I can see the idea, use the wing backs as extra cover so you have 5 back and felanni/Rooney covering. Just doesn't work though as there is no outlet and you get penned in but did OK today. Thanks arsenal!

Wenger: "It's a game we dominated 80 per cent of the time. Their keeper was man of the match, that tells you the story of the game."

Yeeeeeesssssssssssssss

I feel the word 'deserve' is about to be deployed.

wedward

Wenger: "It's a game we dominated 80 per cent of the time. Their keeper was man of the match, that tells you the story of the game."

Yeeeeeesssssssssssssss

"You have to be efficient in the top-level game. We weren't."

"We had plenty of opportunities to finish the game off. We made a big mistake for the first goal then we weren't cautious enough"

Being pretty honest about it.

Scum

Stop holding up play and slowing it down, Tevez.

Yeeeeeesssssssssssssss

Wenger is dead on the inside.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pereyra is the Welbeck of AMs, fucking awesome at everything but there's ZERO end product

We're running on empty mate. Two of the back three should be playing in college football.

Shaw going off was real hard to take.

We need the gods of football to have mercy on us.
McNair and Blackett were both shocking indeed

Wenger: "There's a lot of positives in the game today but defensively we were a bit naive."

"It's a case of deja vu - of course you know what that means"

I'm not sure there could be colder comfort tbqh.

Shaw ;_;

B3EklTwIgAEs0so.jpg

Fergie

Banned
@gunnerblog: LVG: "If Arsenal score in the first 20 mins, I have to answer all the questions about picking 3 defenders. But now I can laugh."

Reus with suspected torn ankle ligaments, fucking hell.

Top Bottom