• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

tri_willy

Rodgers: You have to find solutions when you are not winning games. You have to assess where you can be better and that is something I will always do.

Still plays a lone striker in the starting line up.

Fuck you.

L1NETT

Speroni, Kelly, Delaney, Dann, Ward, Jedinak, Ledley, Bolasie, Puncheon, Chamakh, Gayle

pls twat Colin Wanker scousers

blokes a fuckwit

Peco

Galliani: "Andrej Modic scored a phenomenal goal yesterday. He will be included in the first team starting from next season."

Nice.

Galliani: "Modic is a great talent, but he needs to add a few kilos."
Galliani: "Modic will do a specific physical-athletic program in order to strengthen his body ahead of next season with the first team."

You%27re%20already%20dead.jpg

LTWheels

Anyway looking at the weather and the pitch it's not a day for flowing football. So less chance of being hit on the counter attack?

GorillaJu

The commentators are just mentioning this but that pitch is coping incredibly well with the rain. I can't believe how well the ball is moving on it given the weather.

Also how the fuck can it be this hard to get page numbers aligned across normal and landscape view in Word

get fucked Microsoft

Glad I've got the WiiU

Top Bottom