• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

it really is, it's a shame my HD pooped itself two weeks ago ;_;

but how good is the Alien AI? Because sometiems I think I'm just kidding myself with being too careful

Good. But it's a game, so there's places I've found in a level where it won't look unless you make noise. And obviously it will follow you into the next section of the level even if it doesn't find you in the first section.

Also, and this really pissed me off, it followed me to the next section and was then crawling around in the vent above this corridor I had to go through. It stopped moving and so I stopped moving thinking it's going to drop down the moment I step out of the elevator. I sat there for ages, knowing what would happen when I cross the invisible line. I realised I had to go for it and then the moment I moved out at about 0.1m/s it dropped down and killed me. I was really angry, but I realise now I should have used a noisemaker if I was so certain about what was going to happen.

Blablurn

Pls Snitch.

WdEq464.gif

Arnie

I'm also a lifelong Pooler. Welcome to the club. The forum has voted Emre Can as the player of the week. He looks promising. How are you?
I know you're being sarcastic but he'll probably play today if you fancy watching. Did well against Real and Chelsea so I don't expect Brendan to drop him. Especially with Hendo picking up a knock midweek.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good. But it's a game, so there's places I've found in a level where it won't look unless you make noise. And obviously it will follow you into the next section of the level even if it doesn't find you in the first section.

Also, and this really pissed me off, it followed me to the next section and was then crawling around in the vent above this corridor I had to go through. It stopped moving and so I stopped moving thinking it's going to drop down the moment I step out of the elevator. I sat there for ages, knowing what would happen when I cross the invisible line. I realised I had to go for it and then the moment I moved out at about 0.1m/s it dropped down and killed me. I was really angry, but I realise now I should have used a noisemaker if I was so certain about what was going to happen.

that doesn't sound good :(

one of my favourite moments so far was going AFK and coming back to a fucking tail ripping my stomach from behind!!! :lol

"..I can't move?"
"..*player looks down*....WHAT....OH...FUCK :lol"

K1LLER7

I know you're being sarcastic but he'll probably play today if you fancy watching. Did well against Real and Chelsea so I don't expect Brendan to drop him. Especially with Hendo picking up a knock midweek.
Kolo HAS to start.

Lucas looked good too.

You'll win 3-1.

I'm also a lifelong Pooler. Welcome to the club. The forum has voted Emre Can as the player of the week. He looks promising. How are you?
Well he is definitely better than Allen, lucas and gerrard(atm)... but I for once, haven't a seen enough from him yet.
fuckin Rogers need to stop subbing him every match.

Blablurn

I just thought about Can because a read a Tweet about him. In an interview he said that whenever he makes a mistake Stevie G is there to help him. He is like a big brother to him.

It seems like Can is a real Pooler.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Manquillo, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Gerrard, Allen, Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling, Lambert.

Substitutes: Jones, Toure, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Borini, Markovic.

Shocking lineup

Apparently Henderson is ill.

Even so, Can is probably better than Allen and Lucas has surely earned a chance. I just don't understand the plan here. Maybe it'll work and I'll gladly eat humble pie, but that lineup just fills me with dread.

Manquillo and Moreno available, yet Johnson starts instead of Moreno
Lovren plays yet again, not punished for consistently shit performances
Lucas not rewarded for performance at Real, same goes for Toure
Allen plays instead of Can despite poor performances this season
Lambert starts, when he offers nothing that Borini doesn't, with mobility on top

sohois

I won't complain about Johnson or Lambert in that lineup, Lambert has had a single start in which to prove himself as striker for Liverpool so I daresay he could do with another chance, whilst Johnson was very good versus Chelsea and thus does deserve to be playing again.

Lovren, however, just needs to fuck off into space at this point. And whilst could accept one of Gerrard or Allen starting the match, for both together to be playing when neither deserves it is just absurd. I would also have liked to see Markovic in place of Sterling, but may be in the minority on that one.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is Lambert's chance to prove he's worth a squad place past January, and the other 2 strikers will be in the same position once or twice before the window opens

None of them could have any complaints if they're bombed out of the club in January

Top Bottom