• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

tri_willy

Hernandez said: "If Icardi played in Spain or England, where he is likely to go, he would be a star."He will become one. He has the talent to be the new Ronaldo. You'll see."

fuck off, any team that signs icardi deserves to be relegated

Hernandez said: "If Icardi played in Spain or England, where he is likely to go, he would be a star."He will become one. He has the talent to be the new Ronaldo. You'll see."

fuck off, any team that signs icardi deserves to be relegated
Icardi should come to Chelsea and join up with JT. Two ultimate cunts on the same team. <3

also guys,

How good of a film is Shame? Jesus christ it's definitely in my top 5 of the current decade

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
(IMO) Icardi is better than Balo, but he's really not that good to begin with.

but I'd take Dissonance's word on him
I had a really bad migraine yesterday. Took a couple of hours for it to go away after I had taken medication. Right in time to not miss my friend's daughter's birthday.
our friends are having daughters, what are we doing with our lives KidA
God help them
and why is the gate cg?
yeah from now on, doors in movies are all going to be CG. Fucking tree huggers

Since adopting the new 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1 system, Juve have scored 13 goals and conceded only two. Tevez has found a new lease of life, an Argentina recall after three years and by his own admission this is the best form of his career. Pogba is gaining more and more confidence without having to share space with Vidal and combines brilliantly with the Apache. I can&#8217;t help but feel when Alvaro Morata settles completely and replaces Fernando Llorente, this side could be just about unstoppable
;_______________;

Messi

Dying lads. Absolutely dying. Barcelona let me go home, I can't stay longer. Too much black Vodka. Spent 100 quid last night on cocktails celebrating Leo Messi breaking the record. Morto. Great stuff.

Was akward at work this morning. My boss went off on one in Korean and started saying she was gonna give people "yellow cards" and that if they don't want to work then they can leave.

Of course, she didn't go off at me, who she described as the standard that everyone should reach. She called everyone a bunch if amateurs except me who always does a great job.

Was so hard not to keep a straight face so as not to come across as smug.

I can't wait till I have my contract negotiations in a couple weeks. Gonna go in with such a high salary demand or I am walking.

FootballFan

Was akward at work this morning. My boss went off on one in Korean and started saying she was gonna give people "yellow cards" and that if they don't want to work then they can leave.

Of course, she didn't go off at me, who she described as the standard that everyone should reach. She called everyone a bunch if amateurs except me who always does a great job.

I can't wait till I have my contract negotiations in a couple weeks. Gonna go in with such a high salary demand or I am walking.

Everyone in the office now hates you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pretty much, the Aussie girl got really taken to task abiut her appearance, hungover or tired looking most days,and to make things worse she came in ten minutes late to the meeting.

my kinda gurl

I'm pretty sure my next contract meeting will be fucking brutal :lol I'm by far the worst this year by a country mile

I'm done working, I just wanna take a long vacation where I burn all my money down and then die in my late 20s/join the 27 club. I'm 26 so I'm only a few months away, more than enough

You are Conte in our relationship. I am glorious Juve.

aint nothing glorious about juved no mo'

FootballFan

my kinda gurl

I'm pretty sure my next contract meeting will be fucking brutal :lol I'm by far the worst this year by a country mile

I'm done working, I just wanna take a long vacation where I burn all my money down and then die in my late 20s/join the 27 club. I'm 26 so I'm only a few months away, more than enough

Come to nz

Incredible

The adventures of FF, Lightning and Jurt.

Dying is for suckers, it is all about overdosing with a transgender prostitute when you are 28 and then coming back stronger than ever. 7 months to go for me.

Full Lapo Style

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Come to nz

Incredible

The adventures of FF, Lightning and Jurt.
my british ex is studying fashion in Auckland, fuck dat noise.

but that's a cool crew, I'll take you up on that offer one day.
I'm going to try and get some funds together to get through London, Edinburgh, Dublin next year. Ideally when the weather isn't hostile.
what a time to be a Salazar, that sounds fucking awesome!

Actually August is London prime

September tends to be unpredictable

My memory is bad, but I always remembered glorious september days with the start of a new school year. Never spent an August in the UK during secondary school so don't have any fond memories, after school the years all just blurred into one.

I have a vacation in August next year, if I stay at the same school, so might head back to London or Rome

Lightning

Banned

Lol. Yet if a player for one of our clubs does this we hate them for it. Hilarious.

Zabojnik

So true. I even put GTA aside because DA is so addicting and great. I wish I could play more hours. More than a 3 hours session isnt possible right now :/

Get home at 11pm, turn on PS4, see Jack play Inquisition. Go to sleep. Wake up at 7:30am, turn on PS4, see Jack play Inquisition. Send him msgs, he ignores them. Dat total focus.

Do you feel like a dirty gaijin in Korea, Shanksu?

They call us waygooks here.

I have noticed a lot more hatred towards foreigners in recent years. The Korean press scores very poorly on freedom of the press and the general message seems to be "paint foreigners as bad and coming over here stealing jobs and raping women"

I have never had any problems here except those caused by myself when drunk, such as Friday night. Plus being Italian makes me arrogant and a cunt, so I never feel dirty, just sleazy lol.

ffs

Wanted to buy Dragon Age on PSN to get rid of some of that store credit, since its so expensive on PC. Its £43 on GMG. £55 on PSN Store. Fuck off.

Just about done with this shit. I get that they have to charge a premium to keep retailers sweet, but that is fucking ridiculous. I'll wait til it goes on sale then. Would be cool if you could buy GMG codes with store credit.

FootballFan

Get home at 11pm, turn on PS4, see Jack play Inquisition. Go to sleep. Wake up at 7:30am, turn on PS4, see Jack play Inquisition. Send him msgs, he ignores them. Dat total focus.

I have noticed a lot more hatred towards foreigners in recent years. The Korean press scores very poorly on freedom of the press and the general message seems to be "paint foreigners as bad and coming over here stealing jobs and raping women"

I have never had any problems here except those caused by myself when drunk, such as Friday night. Plus being Italian makes me arrogant and a cunt, so I never feel dirty, just sleazy lol.

Pizzaiolo FC reunited.

Jack cw

Hahaha. The one time when PS4 didn't go into standby. I was surprised to see that thing running in the morning.

Bold One

My memory is bad, but I always remembered glorious september days with the start of a new school year. Never spent an August in the UK during secondary school so don't have any fond memories, after school the years all just blurred into one.

I have a vacation in August next year, if I stay at the same school, so might head back to London or Rome

London on a late summer's night, when the sun is still low in the sky at 8.30 pm can be quite awesome.

Plus music festivals

Lol, where you there for work?

that's really disappointing to hear about S.Korea, always held that country in high regard but the past couple of year, I have been hearing some worrying trends in that place. The flagrant use of plastic surgery for instance

ffs

Wanted to buy Dragon Age on PSN to get rid of some of that store credit, since its so expensive on PC. Its £43 on GMG. £55 on PSN Store. Fuck off.

Just about done with this shit. I get that they have to charge a premium to keep retailers sweet, but that is fucking ridiculous. I'll wait til it goes on sale then. Would be cool if you could buy GMG codes with store credit.

Just buy it off the Mexican Origin store for $40. stop wasting money!
i'm not one to speak though :lol

Zabojnik

that's really disappointing to hear about S.Korea, always held that country in high regard but the past couple of year, I have been hearing some worrying trends in that place. The flagrant use of plastic surgery for instance

If a Neuromancer / cyberpunk future is in the cards, it's going to start there.

LTWheels

ffs

I buy my games on the xbox from the US store, since it works out to be around £35. I get the points off amazon US.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zeman: This theory of the top team being the one that concedes fewest goals is not true, just look at Spain, Germany or England. As long as you score one more than the opposition, who cares?

wtf-did-i-just-hear.gif

Lol. Yet if a player for one of our clubs does this we hate them for it. Hilarious.
o

my

god

ffs

1. Download Hula to your web browser.

2. Visit the Origin store website.

3. Switch your region to Mexico using Hula.

4. Website should now appear in Mexican with Mexican pricing.

5. Now purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition for ~£25 using Paypal.

6. Open up the Origin app, download and play the game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ffs

are u sure

it's pretty cheap on pc

H89

look at me

its cheap

Top Bottom