• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Marc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an-wU9I0AII

i cant breathe (we both cant apparently)

you know who still fucking rocks? Steven Tyler <3 and John Petrucci, of course.

& I bet ac/dc too, shut up kida

Wow, that is terrible. They look like they found a couple of tramps off the street to help out. The solo acoustic guitar was the best bit though, thinks he is nailing it.

Trent Reznor still taking names, only a few years younger than Axl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA281OuU3rk

We really shouldn't have bought Lewandowski. I feel bad now. I mean...Dortmund is playing pretty great, they just can't seem to score (enough) despite a plethora of chances.
The striker position is the least of our problems, though. Auba is doing just fine for now.

hank.gif

Milch, is this your masterpiece? Did you hack Bayern GAF?

It's their own fault, I mean, how can you not feel for BVB when Götze and Lewandowski score like 50% of their goals.

I'm trying to remember if there has ever been a point during since me supporting Arsenal we've ever been this incompetent. If it wasnt for my NBA team and Lewis winning this weekend I would have been a broken man.

I thought Arsenal were excellent for the first 20 mins or so. They were playing fast direct football, pressing high, chasing down and battling for every ball. After they conceeded that slightly unlucky goal they completely dropped off and started playing like Arsenal normally do against big teams.

Stop bringing these stats up pls

You're pushing me towards the ledge

The 4th case in that Sherlock game is like quarter the length of the first 3 :s

KidJr

I thought Arsenal were excellent for the first 20 mins or so. They were playing fast direct football, pressing high, chasing down and battling for every ball. After they conceeded that slightly unlucky goal they completely dropped off and started playing like Arsenal normally do against big teams.

Shall I be honest, I couldnt really care less about the method this time round, the results are the same as they always have been. I'm tired, I'm frustrated. If you looked at the previous threads I predicted this outcome I saw it coming a mile off. When you havent beaten Man U, Chelsea or Man City in the league for almost three years or something (cant remember the exact stat) there is something fundamentally wrong. And look I feel for Wenger and the guys, (except for putting the ball in the back of the net) they did everything right, I've never seen Arteta play so well in the DM position all season, they were really up for it I cant fault them for effort but I'm tired of it, its the same old.

Woah, using hola is simple

Does it work for Netflix on PC?

Also, there definitely aren't any problems buying from the Mexican store and running it on a British Origin account, right?

Elchele

Leaving the sinking ship. Good. Keller, Magath, Slomka, Tuchel. Pick one.

Tuchel is the only one who could at least have a chance to fix that club, but he most likely won't join that sinking ship. The rest of options are pretty shit
Keller is the most likely I think

Woah, using hola is simple

That's what we've been trying to tell you!

and yeah, should work fine with netflix.

I haven't had any problems buying fifa 13, 14 or 15, battlefield 4 (+premium) and sim city (yeah i know...) from the indian and mexican origin stores and haven't heard of anyone having accounts banned or anything, so I don't think there's much risk.

Jack cw

Tuchel is the only one who could at least have a chance to fix that club, but he most likely won't join that sinking ship. The rest of options are pretty shit
Keller is the most likely I think

Problem is they need a manager as well. Stuttgart still havent found a replacement for Bobic. 2 vacant positions nobody wants. Poor VfB.

That's what we've been trying to tell you!

and yeah, should work fine with netflix.

I haven't had any problems buying fifa 13, 14 or 15, battlefield 4 (+premium) and sim city (yeah i know...) from the indian and mexican origin stores and haven't heard of anyone having accounts banned or anything, so I don't think there's much risk.

Cheers. Time to get rid of Netflix on the PS3 then, already at the device limit :(

Bla...are you serious when you say Jurassic World will probably be the greatest film of all time???

I love the first film to death, but man....

Linius

Is it about a prog or jazz drummer at least? The only kind that actually deserves the title.

It's a Jazz school. So yes, jazz drummer. Simmons says something like "if you don't work hard enough here you'll end up in a rockband" at some point in the film. As an insult of course :p

I want to know what was in Wilshere's head when he squared up to Fellaini.

I don't know but I'm thankful to him cos it's helped put Fellaini much higher in my estimations.

He did okay again on Saturday. A shame cos I fear Herrera won't be getting near the side anytime soon but I do think Fellaini is fulfilling a role which needs filling right now.

Wilshere is a cocky little shit,he'd start on anyone I reckon but I like that about him, only one of players with any real bite in my opinion.

Plenty of bark. No bite.

phaze

So Barca bought Vermaelen for 15 mln pounds and he was injured this whole time ? What a terrible use of funds. Even Kallstrom played for us a few times in that timeframe.

Top Bottom