• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

It's not hard to pass the ball in a straight line. Fellaini is too casual, he actually passes better under pressure.

Rooney is casual too.

1.png

TeegsD

Woke up at 4:45 and snoozed three alarms to keep me awake until 5:30. Game starts and I immediately fall asleep. Woke up at 75 minutes in. God fucking dammit

Jburton

Banned
So Rodgers doing worse than Moyes, even after spending 126 million.

I do like Brenton, football needs a clown.

Moyes first 16, 2013-14:
P16 W7 D4 L5 PTS 25

Rodgers now:
P16 W6 D3 L7 PTS 21

Fintan

If I trusted us to spend it properly, I'd want Mignolet, Lovren, Enrique, Allen, Balotelli, Lambert and Borini gone in January.
Out of that bunch, I can only see Borini and Enrique leaving. Selling all of those would be a lot of business for a January window.

Do you think dropping Mignolet was the right decision?

tri_willy

Bournemouth will beat us in extra time 2-1
We'll draw against Arsenal 1-1
Tell me who the next fixture is against, and I'll give you a prophescy :p

well you've already got bournemouth and arsenal down.

we have burnley away after arsenal

lol apparently the chick brendan was boning has gone back to her husband... i reckon since he left his wife, it coincided with liverpool doing shit

Splatt

If I trusted us to spend it properly, I'd want Mignolet, Lovren, Enrique, Allen, Balotelli, Lambert and Borini gone in January.

gah, what a bunch of deadwood.

It's impossible to get rid of them in one window.

Out of those, the only one I'd sort of want to stay is Borini, he played alright in those cup games.

Out of that bunch, I can only see Borini and Enrique leaving. Selling all of those would be a lot of business for a January window.

Do you think dropping Mignolet was the right decision?

It wasn't the wrong one. He and Jones are as bad as eachother, with Jones being probably less likely to win a game, but also less likely to make an absolute clanger.

Scum

It wasn't the wrong one. He and Jones are as bad as eachother, with Jones being probably less likely to win a game, but also less likely to make an absolute clanger.

Where's Can? Where's Rossiter? Isn't there a youngster worth bringing through? Where's Suso??

Arnie

Where's Can? Where's Rossiter? Isn't there a youngster worth bringing through? Where's Suso??

-Can should be starting instead of Allen, and it pisses me off that he doesn't.
-Rossiter is probably good enough to be playing occasionally, but he's very young and plays in a position where we have options even if those options are mediocre.
-Suso should be in the squad, and I don't know why Rodgers is so willing to give Coutinho and Lallana so many minutes despite performances while Suso doesn't even get on the bench

As far as I know, there is nobody in our youth teams who is knocking on the door in the positions we need. Goalkeeper, centreback, striker, we don't have a Sterling/Wilson/Januzaj-last-season figure who has shown enough at that level to be trusted in the PL/CL

Arnie

-Can should be starting instead of Allen, and it pisses me off that he doesn't.
-Rossiter is probably good enough to be playing occasionally, but he's very young and plays in a position where we have options even if those options are mediocre.
-Suso should be in the squad, and I don't know why Rodgers is so willing to give Coutinho and Lallana so many minutes despite performances while Suso doesn't even get on the bench

As far as I know, there is nobody in our youth teams who is knocking on the door in the positions we need. Goalkeeper, centreback, striker, we don't have a Sterling/Wilson/Januzaj-last-season figure who has shown enough at that level to be trusted in the PL/CL

Suso is injured, been out with a serious groin injury that required an operation.

Jburton

Banned
Next match is a must win for Rodgers, against Sanchez and co, it will be a big task.

As for Simeone or Klopp, what budget can Liverpool give them, they are broke, maybe their sugar daddy owner can give them money, ffp is only for clubs that can get into Europe so it might not be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom