• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

B400IudCcAAx3Cl.jpg:large

lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What a crucial win.

Pochettino must learn from this, we cannot play 442 with Lamela and Soldado. It can only work with Ade or with Lennon.

Do we carry on playing Sterling up front since he does everything better than the alternatives, aside from dreadful finishing, which the others also have?

Public service announcement

I changed around that Neogaf++ Chrome Extension, to replace the smiley faces it with some of the faces in the OT.

Add FootyGAF++ to Chrome

IrvXyiG.gif

( i just took whatever I and the rest use the most, you can easily edit others in if you want, might add more later.) If you already got Neogaf++ installed you obviously have to disable that.

pulsemyne

Well I would be pissed at that result but it was our own fault. We had lots of chances to win it but didn't take them and that will cost you.

I changed around that Neogaf++ Chrome Extension, to replace the smiley faces it with some of the faces in the OT.

Add FootyGAF++ to Chrome

IrvXyiG.gif

( i just took whatever I and the rest use the most, you can easily edit others in if you want, might add more later.) If you already got Neogaf++ installed you obviously have to disable that.

Good selection you've gone for there

Valencia was great today, has been for the last few games.

Absolutely agree we need more pace in attack. Would like to see us go for Depay. We need more proper wingers.

But he's playing as a back up rb. Same as Young. No matter how good Valencia and Young have been playing as back up fbs, they won't be better than Rafael and Shaw.

Still it was good to see Valencia take on a player again. It's been a while. If he was able to do that more regularly he could be effective as a winger again, but I'm not expecting it.

TeddyBoy

Scum

Please don't leave, Eriksen.

Do we carry on playing Sterling up front since he does everything better than the alternatives, aside from dreadful finishing, which the others also have?

Just play Borini and Lambert, innit.

Add FootyGAF++ to Chrome

IrvXyiG.gif

This is glorious, Wooden.

Feorax

@BBCSport: Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet has been dropped "indefinitely" http://t.co/EicSa9uySi #LFC http://t.co/Wq6LBNXl4O

New keeper in Jan then.

You'd think so. Hard to envision a scenario where we dont get at least a keeper and a striker coming in.

Our recruitment policy is a mess though, so it's anyone's guess as to how we'll approach it.

Well then, is it too much to ask Pepe Reina to come back for a couple of months?

Pepe got real fat sitting on Bayern's bench.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This needs to be our team from now on:

Lloris
Walker Fazio Vertonghen Davies
Mason Dembele Bentaleb
Lennon Kane Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom