• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

Im wondering the same. You just keep on talking trash about Bayern. And I have no idea either. You dont see me here, talking trash about Juve either.

I'm just curious y u so salty.

You will when in May we will crush your souls.

GET READY BLA, REDEMPTION IS COMING.
1-0. GIOVINCO. AFTER 30 SECONDS.
THEN WE DEFEND.
AND THE CUP
IS
OURS.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I

Can

Not

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi implied Mafia corruption is “involved” with Roma’s 1-0 victory at Marassi.

The patron was furious after the home defeat, which saw Mattia Perin sent off and a last-gasp Rincon equaliser ruled offside.

I wonder if Liverpool will try to get Cech in January. Every indication is that we won't sell until the summer, but I could still see them trying.

He has said he wants to go to the CL team and one that will challenge for titles, Liverpool don't fit either criteria.

Roma are the biggest link at the moment, I think he will stay until the end of the season then have his pick of foreign teams, can't see any English teams offering him what he wants

Blablurn

e7SMBwD.png

TeegsD

Oh snap, Tanaka came on while my stream was down.

We can still do this...

And lol he just failed a FK. Of course streams love to go down near the end of the game..

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
He is honestly the worst defender I've seen at Liverpool since Djimi Traore.

Him acting like a complete cunt in the summer just makes this even better.

In all honesty though I hope you sell him and he fucks off out of the pl for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom