• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

United's third goal encapsulated everything wrong with Liverpool.

Kolo shuffles towards United's box with four of our players around him, gets dispossessed and now Pool are a man down with United countering. Lovren makes the most half hearted clearance right to Mata, Jones is on the wrong side of his goal and trips himself when the ball is reversed to RVP who just has to roll it into an empty net

subtles

This has to be the worst result in the history of the PL. looool

Our results have the air of sludge wallowing in mire at the moment. I smell the filth before kickoff.

what a week for the doc. Congrats.

Blablurn

tumblr_ngkxmf1Lpb1u5n5q6o1_1280.png

Fintan

I wonder if Liverpool will try to get Cech in January. Every indication is that we won't sell until the summer, but I could still see them trying.

TeegsD

Looking at our lineup, we should be controlling it. Only gonna be able to start actually watching after HT. I believe the floodgates will open, we must just be patient!

It'll be either Depay or Shaqiri.

Depay plays on the left and scores goals. Not really a creator like Robben, Ribery, etc...

I hope this means Adnan gets to start playing as a cam. It's obvious that's his qualities fit that position better, especially when Gaal wants his wingers to keep the width.

Clegg

Interesting that we started today without any of our new signings from this season.

Massive improvement over Moyes even with the same players.
Still not playing well though. The first twenty minutes was shockingly bad with our passing all over the place. Also conceded so many opportunities to Liverpool. They're a decent finisher away from putting 2 or 3 past us. Difference between this season and last is the better finishing imo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Evra is single-handedly killing our title defense

That's the 6th or 8th point we drop because of him

Is this how William Wallace felt after being betrayed by his premface friend

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bayern going unbeaten will be the least impressive invincibles in the history of competitive sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom