• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
liverpool going from classy to ashy in one season

ioF2cQMTkyCFk.gif
ioF2cQMTkyCFk.gif
ioF2cQMTkyCFk.gif
ioF2cQMTkyCFk.gif
ioF2cQMTkyCFk.gif

Hixx

Sterling's short passes tonight have been atrocious so far. Constantly under hit or wide of the man. Think he and Henderson should swap as well. Henderson can put great crosses in, especially when you've got Lambert in there. Sterling more direct, more room to run on his strong foot where he can come inside.

If it makes you feel better, this is Aggers current Brøndby heatmap

idFCTI5.jpg

At least you might be able to sell Skrtel and Lovren to Aston Villa

bud

RAMSEY OH MY GOD

RAMSEY OH MY GOD
RAMSEY OH MY GOD

RAMSEY OH MY GODRAMSEY OH MY GOD

RAMSEY OH MY GOD

LTWheels

Who says things like this before a match has finished?

If we don't qualify, I think FSG will get rid of him in the summer.

I'm not saying if I think he should go or not. But that's what I think they will do. FSG are ruthless with our they run the RS. They have sacked coaches in baseball for less.

Considering that in him time here Rodgers has spent over £200m...

Bumhead

Banned
Sterling's short passes tonight have been atrocious so far. Constantly under hit or wide of the man. Think he and Henderson should swap as well. Henderson can put great crosses in, especially when you've got Lambert in there. Sterling more direct, more room to run on his strong foot where he can come inside.

They need to con Madrid that he's decent and cash in quickly.

Marc

Who would Liverpool fans want as their next manager then if it came to it?

As much as everyone loathes him and doesn't 'suit' Liverpool, I think Capello would do a great job and make Liverpool a force in the league again. He'll make you tough to beat as a minimum which someone else can pick up from. Being at the top end for a consistent period will attract better players and management options.

El Topo

Poldi truly brings out the best in Arsenal.

They should get Keller while they still can. Top quality manager in mint condition. Managed Dortmund's biggest rival, so he's almost like Klopp.

3Sixty

As much as everyone loathes him and doesn't 'suit' Liverpool, I think Capello would do a great job and make Liverpool a force in the league again. He'll make you tough to beat as a minimum which someone else can pick up from. Being at the top end for a consistent period will attract better players and management options.

Koeman obvs

Juve has been dominating us almost for all 30 minutes now. We need to defend with more possession and wait for an opportunity. If this continues, we will concede soon.

bud

ramsey is such a good player. he's been a bit unlucky this season, but i'm going to blame that on injuries. it is very clear that he is no longer the unfortunate player that he was two seasons ago.

what a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom