• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Unbelievable how Liverpool are being schooled at Anfield by a Swiss team.

Based Paulo Sousa.

Another Portuguese prodigy coach in the making (after having been a prodigy player, won 2 UCLs back to back on different teams).

"Defending is easy"

view.php

RiggyRob

Spent £38 mil on defenders, and Liverpool still need an entirely new backline.

Well and truly spurs'd it.
That's a good point, why aren't Moreno/Manquillo/Flanagan etc playing?

Unbelievable how Liverpool are being schooled at Anfield by a Swiss team.

Based Paulo Sousa.

Another Portuguese prodigy coach in the making (after having been a prodigy player, won 2 UCLs back to back on different teams).

Basel are no mugs, English teams just underestimate them.

Fintan

Who would Liverpool fans want as their next manager then if it came to it?

As much as everyone loathes him and doesn't 'suit' Liverpool, I think Capello would do a great job and make Liverpool a force in the league again. He'll make you tough to beat as a minimum which someone else can pick up from. Being at the top end for a consistent period will attract better players and management options.
Really? For me I think Capello is past it. Great manager in his time obviously, but it's been a long while since he managed a club and he hasn't exactly been a terrific manager in either of his International jobs. Get Bielsa in.

Splatt

I don't understand how Joe Allen is always in the 1st eleven.

You need to win in order to pass through and you start the match with two DMFs

Fuck logic

Marc

Dat Ramsey goal!

People are so quick to mug him off coming back from injuries, when he can do things like that you just have admire what a player he is and can be.

They should get Keller while they still can. Top quality manager in mint condition. Managed Dortmund's biggest rival, so he's almost like Klopp.

So he is ready for a fall? Perfect for Liverpool. :)

Koeman obvs

I think you already tapped them dry mate, don't be greedy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom