• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's Benfica the second largest club in the world, but their stadium is half empty?

Nice goal by Ramnsey.

They are the second "largest" club because they spammed membership subscriptions for free to almost every house in Lisbon and they rarely check on the status of past members so someone can be dead for more than a decade and still count as a member.

man Vidal really plays ugly. Him, Lichten and Chiellini all play ugly. I like Juventus but these players are cunts. They would fit perfectly in a club like Madrid with idiots like Ramos and convicts like Pepe.

Linius

man Vidal really plays ugly. Him, Lichten and Chiellini all play ugly. I like Juventus but these players are cunts. They would fit perfectly in a club like Madrid with idiots like Ramos and convicts like Pepe.

What is your opinion on Real Madrid? Do you prefer Barcelona? Please speak freely, Bla will respect your opinion.

TeddyBoy

Yep.

You've missed out Mignolet as well.

A have a soft spot for Mig because my mate supports Sunderland.

I don't think Rodgers can fix these issues we're having now, he's too invested with the squad and won't drop certain players (Johnson and Gerrard) whilst he's got other options on the bench.

Absolutely not working either, getting bossed in midfield.

Henderson isn't a wide player and Allen and Lucas don't work as a pair since they cover the same positions mostly.

That's not even getting started on Gerrard and Lamberts lack of pace.

Zabojnik

It's like you're repeating something an interista once told you. Don't make me laugh pls.

Wabba

As a United fan i like seeing Liverpool struggle, but seriously i feel a little sorry for them. What happened? Going from one of the strongest teams in the worlds last year (in in my eyes they played the most fun fotball) to being outplayed by a swiss team on their home pitch when it counts the most. And no its to easy to just say Suarez.

Meier

Ugh. Spent 8.5 on Aubameyang and he didn't even start. Screw you, Klopp. My love affair with you is over.

I was so close to adding Ramsey. Congrats to those who have him on your team.

bud

liverpool paid eighteen million pounds to acquire glen mcleod cooper johnson's services.

absolutely sensational.

Nothing promising about that

Lambert, Allen, Lucas and Enrique very poor. Misfiring badly in each third of the pitch, really don't think we're scoring, let alone twice, let alone without them scoring at least one more. There's no killer instinct in the team whatsoever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Olympiacos up by one goal

Swedes are really just inferior Danes aren't they

Edit: scratch that, fuck those baby giraffes eaters
You cant be serious :lol

Well. I think we have done well considering...

But we really are a team with such a strong personality and without having conceding in the first half we are in the best position to face the second half and win the match.

ATLEEEEEEEEETI!

Scum

As a United fan i like seeing Liverpool struggle, but seriously i feel a little sorry for them. What happened? Going from one of the strongest teams in the worlds last year (in in my eyes they played the most fun fotball) to being outplayed by a swiss team on their home pitch when it counts the most. And no its to easy to just say Suarez.

Suffering from Spurs-itis.

Shocking first half.

Brendan has to change the formation, not working at all.

Why is Allen in the starting XI? Why is Allen on the pitch?

Hixx

liverpool paid eighteen million pounds to acquire glen mcleod cooper johnson's services.

absolutely sensational.

£15m for Joe Allen.

As a measure of just how shit Joe Allen is, his wikipedia page is the third hit on Google when searching his name.

Jozy Altidore? 1, 2 and 3.

Says it all imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom