• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing promising about that

Lambert, Allen, Lucas and Enrique very poor. Misfiring badly in each third of the pitch, really don't think we're scoring, let alone twice, let alone without them scoring at least one more. There's no killer instinct in the team whatsoever.

That's it, there is no determination whatsoever.

Gerard is supposed to be the talisman, but he looks tired and withdrawn. There is not one player on the pitch that is spurring the team on, no inspiration.

OneTwoTee

Banned
Take Allen and Enrique off for Can and Moreno

Surprising there's not one striker on the bench, not even Borini. Must be off come next month.

Portugeezer

MMD_420964_gif_tremendo_golazo_de_ramsey_gol_de_la_champions.gif

how about now?

bud

MMD_420964_gif_tremendo_golazo_de_ramsey_gol_de_la_champions.gif

it deserves to be posted again.

imagine the look on ronaldo's face when he sees this goal later on, and realizes that you can actually score from open play.

Scholes looks really shy when talking, never looks to the camera.

Yup, Sterling is having to make runs from the halfway line and gets intercepted each time.

How's Dortmund-Anderlecht going?

Anderlecht is by no means hiding here. Had some very good chances and were denied a penalty. Our passing greatly diminishes around Anderlecht's box. Kagawa & Immobile are kinda sucky so far.
Good game overall.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im usually a pessimist, but god damn we have to be able to beat this Liverpool team sunday

I wont even take a draw.

Hixx

@RAWK_Meltdown 1m1 minute ago

(Rodgers) Certainly seems like we were comparing the wrong person to Paisley and Shanks.

fuck

What is your opinion on Real Madrid? Do you prefer Barcelona? Please speak freely, Bla will respect your opinion.
I don't like any of them. Both smell of corruption and state-support and have a monopoly on the league. It's disgusting, but Barcelona fans aren't as arrogant as Madrid fans (although the Madrid fans here seem cool...well most of them anyway :)

It's like you're repeating something an interista once told you. Don't make me laugh pls.
Inter is the epitome of corruption. They won several league titles because they didn't get punished for that whole Italian fiasco didn't they?

Juventus are fine, but those three players aren't very likable.

Marc

Is he resting players?!?!

Those subs only make sense if you think he is saving players for Man United.

Incredible.

Clegg

As a United fan i like seeing Liverpool struggle, but seriously i feel a little sorry for them. What happened? Going from one of the strongest teams in the worlds last year (in in my eyes they played the most fun fotball) to being outplayed by a swiss team on their home pitch when it counts the most. And no its to easy to just say Suarez.
It may be too easy but that doesn't mean it's wrong. They're like a mix between United when RVP won us so many games by himself and Spurs when they did an awful job reinvesting the Bale money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom