• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Need advice on letting really stupid posts slide in the other parts of this website

How do you guys do it?

see something so monumentally stupid/ intellectually offensive and let it slide.

Meditation?
counting backwards from 100?
Masturbation?
I scroll down

Hixx

I close the thread and come back to football GAF and contemplate making a post about how annoying some threads are but then I can't be bothered to write it so I just move on and look at some boobs.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I close the thread and come back to football GAF and contemplate making a post about how annoying some threads are but then I can't be bothered to write it so I just move on and look at some boobs.

wnP6QIv.gif

jts

...hate me...
Need advice on letting really stupid posts slide in the other parts of this website

How do you guys do it?

see something so monumentally stupid/ intellectually offensive and let it slide.

Meditation?
Masturbation?
TCP/IP punching.

Frankly, I don't care most of the times. If I'm on a particularly pissy mood I'll try to say something aggressive but that won't get me banned.

--------
Anyone else really bad at smaller teams players names? I want to fix the whole EPL team names on PES without consulting the interwebs but I can do like only half :/ I'm happy I managed to do the portuguese league though.

I'm a football ignoramus. So many times I've felt like that amongst friends talking. Like, I've always followed football but sometimes I just think "who fucking cares about that team and that player? who even fucking knows that?". Been getting a bit better tho.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How can that which is wide awake already wake up? We need to inject Morata and Coman in our starting XI. If we use them to surround Llorente ... maybe it could work.
Dunno why he hates Coman and Morata :lol we're being way too nice to Nando, just fucking bench him every now and then, he doesn't have to start 90% of our games ffs

And as much as I love Pereyra (too much) sometimes I wish he would use Coman instead

I appreciate his dribbling and sensational work ethic but we need some end product

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

How do you guys do it?

Meditation?
Masturbation?

think "im not that dumb" and move on

Facism

How do you guys do it?

Meditation?
Masturbation?

use the lazy ignore feature, aka scrolling past them.

Linius

I scroll down

Yo, I accidently spoiled a bit of Homeland for myself by looking up a character in the wikia. I just wanted to see some history becasuse I forgot who the character was exacly but I didn't think about the fact that these wikia pages have the current status listed :/

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Neville laying into Liverpools net spend on sky

inky

More like 1 in 5 kids are jokesters. I totally would've picked that answer too.

And who cares they don't know that Christmas is a made up story about religion anyways. The faster that myth is forgotten the better imo.

chelseafc: Team to play Sporting Lisbon: Cech (c); Azpilicueta, Zouma, Cahill, Filipe Luis; Mikel, Matic; Schurrle, Fabregas, Salah; Diego Costa. #CFC

chelseafc: Our subs v Sporting: Beeney, Ivanovic, Ramires, Loftus-Cheek, Oscar, Remy, Drogba. #CFC

Ridiculous.

Why are Matic and Cesc playing?

No Remy, no Loftus-Cheek, no Ake, no Ramires. He was saying about using the academy players and how we need to do it then picks that team, the match means nothing to us.

I assume Ake is still injured so fair enough but Ramires barely plays as does Remy, if anyone gets injured its gonna be some serious egg on his face.

LAM09

Ridiculous.

No Remy, no Loftus-Cheek, no Ake, no Ramires. He was saying about using the academy players and how we need to do it then picks that team, the match means nothing to us.

I assume Ake is still injured so fair enough but Ramires barely plays as does Remy, if anyone gets injured its gonna be some serious egg on his face.

I knew he wouldn't make many changes. I just hope some of our youngsters get some minutes tonight.

Blablurn

FC Bayern XI: Neuer - Höjbjerg, Boateng, Dante, Bernat - Rode, Gaudino - Götze, Schweinsteiger, Ribery - Müller

no Shaqiri lol

He's gone.

Ridiculous.

Ramires is said to still be struggling a bit with his thigh, despite being on the bench but apparently not completely fit. But I don't get why he wants to start Fabregas. Matic has at least not played the last match, but could start someone else over Fabregas.

Fintan

Ridiculous.

Cesc is banned this weekend, so I guess it makes sense he should play but really I'd like him to have as much rest as possible.

Apparently Jose's not happy with Costa's fitness/conditioning, so maybe he's trying to play him into fitness? But I agree, Remy needs games and more youngsters should be starting.

Yeah it was decided by a couple of bizarre moments over the two legs (offside goal, deflection, no red for Ribery etc), unlike what the revisionists would like us to believe. And let's not forget that Vidal and Lichtsteiner were also suspended :lol
Never forget.

BG4DuP5CEAEzKPZ.jpg

What a vicious little goblin man he is.

Hixx

Sunderland U21s v @VillarrealCF: Mannone, Cartwright, Robson, Oliver, McNamee, Beadling, Watmore, Agnew, Mandron, Smith, Lawson.

Poor Vito :( What happened to you :(

Razor554

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Pedro Pique Bartra Mathieu - Busquets Mascherano Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar

Guess it's just another day for strange new formations that the team has yet to play this season.

Lucho will get so much shit from the press if this experiment fails

Just have to hope that we score a couple goals early enough so that we can get Cheek on for a decent amount of time, would've liked Baker to get some time as well :(

Razor554

image.php

da fuck
3-5-2 with Pedro and Iniesta as wingbacks?

it's probably going to be something like this:

---Bartra---Pique---Mathieu--------
-----Busquets-----Mascherano-------
--Pedro------------Iniesta---
------------Messi---------------
-----Suarez-----Neymar-----

3-2-3-2

Well Blanc must be surprised as fuck too so there is that

Scum

3-2-3-2

I liked mine better. Pedro at RB would have lol worthy.

Elchele

3-2-3-2

sounds like a 3-4-3 m8, no need to make shit up

GQman2121

Banned
Ridiculous.

I've got no problem with that lineup. Cesc is not playing on Saturday and Matic didn't play at Newcastle.

Including Salah, Schurrle, Mikel and Luis is a change in and of itself.

More youth would be nice though.

Lightning

Banned
Ridiculous.

Jose doing the right thing and putting Sporting out of the CL for Di Matteo.

YES LIGHTNING! We've got to keep the hope alive.
I would think you'd want your fellow serie a team to qualify? I don't like city but want all pl teams to qualify. Liverpool pissed themselves to disappoint the league though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom