• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

This is why Konami needs to get their shit together and make a thing out of Pro Evo again.
Anyone got this for PC then? How is it? Might add it to my already big backlog...

It's inferior on PC. Get it for PS4. I'll let you win with Tottenham, gentle Scum.

Elchele

Played my first Master League friendly. Smashed them 6-2. Accidentally wasted my entire budget on a RB thinking he's a CB, turns out he's no better than my default RB. Loaded it up, skipped match, drew 3-3. Gonna go into the season with the players I've started with, £4m just isn't enough to really even start improving the team as far as I can tell

how does Master League compares to FIFA Career Mode?

Marc

Reading Americans justifying their torture program is really scary stuff.

Their own report points out they were unable to find evidence of any success with information gained through torture. Yet they still say things like "because asking nicely clearly works" and "they have done the same to us". Sometimes this world man, really gets you down.

City have an unlimited amount of money they can no longer just plow into the first team, so are doing so elsewhere. No other club in the country are able to do that. It's not just United, no other club can just fund a £200m development without a second thought. The article is completely backwards.

But Oli Holt is Oli Holt. It's why he writes for a rag like The Mirror.

City have an unlimited amount of money they can no longer just plow into the first team, so are doing so elsewhere. No other club in the country are able to do that. It's not just United, no other club can just fund a £200m development without a second thought. The article is completely backwards.

He's moving to the Daily Mail. Says everything.

Wilbur

Banned

He's moving to the Mail. Absolutely sensational.

jts

...hate me...
Good to see PES get some love in this thread at last.

Better late than never.
Debuts on PS3 and then on PS4 seem to be defining moments for the franchise. Just incredible clean cuts. 2008 was a turd and the worst in many years, 2015 is great and the best in many years.

Hope they don't mess this up though. Maybe the sales this year aren't very good yet, but the franchise surely amassed the necessary goodwill to get a solid improvement over the next years. If they don't drop the ball.

Ha, drop the ball.

LAM09

Debuts on PS3 and then on PS4 seem to be defining moments for the franchise. Just incredible clean cuts. 2008 was a turd and the worst in many years, 2015 is great and the best in many years.

Hope they don't mess this up though. Maybe the sales this year aren't very good yet, but the franchise surely amassed the necessary goodwill to get a solid improvement over the next years. If they don't drop the ball.

Ha, drop the ball.

Yep. They've finally turnt a corner, so hopefully the iterations to come will be improvements of the PES 2015 core.

Blablurn

B4gPRpKIIAE_asy.jpg:large

Meier

My first kiss was back in 3rd grade. My first girlfriend. We were a "couple" for all of 1 or 2 days -- she decided it was too weird since we had been friends for years before that. Allison [last name].. I'll never forget her.

I just read the thread and made it like 10 posts before I had to respond to someone. I felt so bad for the guy.. like, it hurt my heart.

RiggyRob

B4gdCYWCYAAWWeQ.jpg

Hope someone printed this for Manuel.

Is there another one that says who gets knocked out completely and who goes into the Europa League?

Genuinely curious, I'm having a hard time understanding not only why both Roma and CSKA are above City with less goal difference but also why a score draw and Bayern win means Bayern and City go through even though Roma drew 1-1 with you at the Etihad.

Meier

Is there another one that says who gets knocked out completely and who goes into the Europa League?

Genuinely curious, I'm having a hard time understanding not only why both Roma and CSKA are above City with less goal difference but also why a score draw and Bayern win means Bayern and City go through even though Roma drew 1-1 with you at the Etihad.

A score draw would mean that it would come down to head to head between the two teams which would be equal. If it finished 1-1, I think GD finally comes into play and City's is significantly better than Roma's. If it finishes say 2-2, I think City would go through via away goals in the H2H and it wouldn't even get to the GD part of the tiebreaker.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Somehow, in the latest years Juventus had a chance to compete against Ibra, against Mourinho, against Ronaldo, even against Bayern at their absolute best.

I guess it's time to pick Messi with the return match at the Camp Nou.
I'm glad someone else genuinely wants to be paired with Barca

And they seem a bit vulnerable lately with the fucking genius Luis Enrique :lol
You dominated the first one (after a horrible deflected goal in the opening minutes). The second one (in Turin) was much more balanced and you got the killing goal on the counter as Juve pushed forward.

That was the quarter final. Before you annihilated Barcelona in the semis.

Yeah it was decided by a couple of bizarre moments over the two legs (offside goal, deflection, no red for Ribery etc), unlike what the revisionists would like us to believe. And let's not forget that Vidal and Lichtsteiner were also suspended :lol

GQman2121

Banned
I'm realizing now that I'm not going to be able to vote for GOTY as I've literally played nothing this year. Madden, TLOU and GTA are the only games I've purchased this year. There was just nothing exciting about anything in 2014 for me.

Bold One

Need advice on letting really stupid posts slide in the other parts of this website

How do you guys do it?

see something so monumentally stupid/ intellectually offensive and let it slide.

Meditation?
counting backwards from 100?
Masturbation?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm realizing now that I'm not going to be able to vote for GOTY as I've literally played nothing this year. Madden, TLOU and GTA are the only games I've purchased this year. There was just nothing exciting about anything in 2014 for me.
When in doubt, vote for Dark Souls
YES PARA

We're going to win the CL.
Absolutely.

Llion better wake the fuck up first

And Barzagli must be resurructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom