• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Probably NSFW (so hot) but

I can't breathe

I'm moving to Romania

YES YURT. Dat Inna.

She is 18 western 19 Korean, which is not legal, but will turn 20 korean age in a couple of weeks. I am 27 western, 28 Korean

I am just hoping for a bit of fun with her, not into a relationship with one that young. Maybe that makes me scummy haha

It just feels weird messaging with someone who is still in school.
i22U7hrSZaFr.gif

Blablurn

Let me have that one. Bayern are gonna knock Arsenal out again most likely :(((

Life is not only about Football Shanks. Go out and love that person. Embrace her. No matter how old she is. You're living the dream. Stop wasting every second by thinking Arsenal is still a relevant team in the football world. If I were you, I would leave the house now, go to one of those food corners on the streets of Korea, order some beer and go get me a girl. Or just invite your new one to a lil meeting. EMBRACE LIFE.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck, if you approve then it must be wrong lol.

She might be smarter than me. She is gonna study biotechnology and chemistry at uni next year. Might have to read up on the topics to act smart :p

when we say smart we don't mean education :p STREET SMART YO

1358290516_108904_prison%20mike.png

some of them are not mature enough for a relationship, but that doesn't sound like something you're looking for Lapo D Elkann :lol

Life is not only about Football Shanks. Go out and love that person. Embrace her. No matter how old she is. You're living the dream. Stop wasting every second by thinking Arsenal is still a relevant team in the football world. If I were you, I would leave the house now, go to one of those food corners on the streets of Korea, order some beer and go get me a girl. Or just invite your new one to a lil meeting. EMBRACE LIFE.

Lol. I am gonna go out for beers on Saturday. Gonna collect my new bespoke overcoat and act the big man round town.

Maybe my new philosophy should be what would Bla do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There are reports Victor Valdes has offered himself to Juventus in January rather than Monaco or Manchester United.

According to Sky Sport Italia this evening, Valdes has proposed himself to Juventus as a viable understudy to Gigi Buffon this season.

what what what what what

can you imagine :lol having Lichtsteiner, Evra, Chiellini, Leo -Garlic Breathing- Bonucci AND Valdes in your back line

our opponents will be bantered off the pitch :lol

when we say smart we don't mean education :p STREET SMART YO

1358290516_108904_prison%20mike.png

some of them are not mature enough for a relationship, but that doesn't sound like something you're looking for Lapo D Elkann :lol

Yeah just some fun.

She just messaged me she thinks britiah accent is sexy. Time to fuck pretending to be Italian and act all Hugh Grant.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
She's amazing isn't she?

😍

I'm not #TeamBody, but Inna's body is fucking sensational ;_; what is this ;_;
Yurt. I want to make you an avatar. You always have bad quality ones. Give me a picture and I do it for you.
LOOOOL :( that was the best I could do with my phone, I don't have a PC anymore. (not that I was rocking good avatars back in my PC days or anything)

okay wait I'll look for one!

Blablurn

Thanks Phleb!

We are doing the interview via Skype Chat right now because the video quality was so bad. Chinese Internet man. haha

Goddamnit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So

My PC at work just died on me. What's with PCs dying around me? :lol

Is this my superpower? Am I humanity's answer to the 'Cybernetic revolt'/AI uprising?

That Inna clip is insane

She is outstanding
Probably the only genuine i cant breathe Ive ever typed, that was fucking breathtaking :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
can you imagine being unhappy with 40k per week?

Money aside, does he really think he's going to start more than 5 games with Madrid?

or with Chelsea for that matter, I don't know. He's good, but they both have more established players in his position.

KidJr

can you imagine being unhappy with 40k per week?

Money aside, does he really think he's going to start more than 5 games with Madrid?

or with Chelsea for that matter, I don't know. He's good, but they both have more established players in his position.

Not really it's all relative, when it comes to pay satisfaction rarely dictated by self, it usually based on what your peers are being paid. So if your on 350k but you know people at a similar level to you in other firms are on, say 700k, you'd be unhappy at the amount you were being paid.

I personally if I was Stirling wouldnt take the 70k either. Its not out of greed either but pay me what the market thinks I'm worth. I've never really understood why always have to threaten to (or actually) leave your employer for them to realise this.I mean yeah your gunna get the "o you should be happy its 70k a week" camp but if I was stirling I'd look at players like Wilshere, Walcott, Sturridge all on or above 100k I think (Wilshere's new contract is touted to bring him line with Ozil). I mean you're probably the most promising English youngster in the richest league in the world and your not in the champions league, you gotta motivate me to stay.

There are not a lot of clubs that Sterling can start with outside of England except maybe PSG, I don't know if he would go to Chelsea, City or United either.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
gazdec11_0.png

tutdec_11.jpg

'Nedved: Juve chin up!' ;_; thanks bb ;_; he knows exactly how we feel ;_;

Not really it's all relative, when it comes to pay satisfaction rarely dictated by self, it usually based on what your peers are being paid. So if your on 350k but you know people at a similar level to you in other firms are on, say 700k, you'd be unhappy at the amount you were being paid.

I personally if I was Stirling wouldnt take the 70k either. Its not out of greed either but pay me what the market thinks I'm worth. I've never really understood why always have to threaten to (or actually) leave your employer for them to realise this.I mean yeah your gunna get the "o you should be happy its 70k a week" camp but if I was stirling I'd look at players like Wilshere, Walcott, Sturridge all on or above 100k I think (Wilshere's new contract is touted to bring him line with Ozil). I mean you're probably the most promising English youngster in the richest league in the world and your not in the champions league, you gotta motivate me to stay.

Fair point actually!

Sterling is what 19 or 20 and has done very little to show he deserves a uperstar wage. Hopefully Sturridge can talk to him about the dangers of being a young talent who signs for a top club too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom