• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanbob11

I feel I should participate more in this thread considering I'm now up to 19th in the Fantasy League. So I will endeavour to do so.

Meier

Shit thought I did. That would actually work. He's better than Navas and Nasri.

Guess my little rants have been pointless lol.

Sterling isn't better than Nasri. But he offers similar capabilities to Navas (pace and width) and has a better shot on top of helping fill a quota and being nearly 10 years younger. I think we'd pursue him aggressively.

Scum

Sterling isn't better than Nasri. But he offers similar capabilities to Navas (pace and width) and has a better shot on top of helping fill a quota and being nearly 10 years younger. I think we'd pursue him aggressively.

Along with Barkley, no doubt.

Hixx

I honestly think Kishna and El Ghazi are already on par/better than Nani and Young. And we still got Fischer, he's coming back early 2015. Interested to see how he'll do after such a long time out. And then we have guys like Muric and El Idrissi in our youth/reserves team. We've got quite a few wingers actually.

To be fair, you guys buy from the wrong clubs. You should go for the high profile players from Ajax/PSV/Feyenoord rather than Groningen/Heerenveen etc. But the players at the first clubs I named usually go to top four clubs in the big leagues. Sucks to be Sunderland m8

We have Lee Cattermole and Costel Pokemans

Who do Ajax have?

Esch

Banned
a user called "Man Utd Red Devils".

ibeZd5ztykiSGz.gif

jts

...hate me...
I PM'ed a user called "Man Utd Red Devils" a couple of days ago telling him to join us here.

Guess he hates my guts.
I always find it funny when I see random GAFfers with footy avatars, nicknames and whatnot who have never participated in here.

Wonder if it's because they don't know about this place.

Or if it's because they know about this place.

Purdy

I always find it funny when I see random GAFfers with footy avatars, nicknames and whatnot who have never participated in here.

I'd say there is definitely a fair bit of the bottom line

spidye

I asked some of them. It's definitely the latter one

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Shaw and Di Maria have been my favourite players this year, Shaw was reaching some fine form before his injury :(

I think we could make a winger out of him tbh

Some of you thick fucks sure haven't watched a lot of Chelsea recently. Been genuinely good football for the most part, however still completely failing to open up deep defenses (like Newcastle and Sunderland).

Blablurn

Some of you thick fucks sure haven't watched a lot of Chelsea recently. Been genuinely good football for the most part, however still completely failing to open up deep defenses (like Newcastle and Sunderland).

everyone can win 7:0 in oxford.

but its about those teams like newcastle u have to win

fraudlsea london

Scum

Would it be a bad idea?

1st, 2nd & 3rd in CL Group stages
4th in CL Qualifiers
5th & FA Cup winner in EL Group stages
6th in EL Qualifiers

No European footy for CoC winners but EPL teams are exempt from the cup competition.

KidJr

I mean Nasri is certainly capable of being so much more, I think everyone knows that. However Nasri only really shows what he's capable of when a new contract is up for grabs. Bar the spell of good form last season and in parts this season nasri isnt close to being a consistant performer, I think Stirling would offer you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom