• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Think Stoke are winning, me.

Feel awful. My dear mother is making bacon, there's a day of football, and I'm seeing Birdman tonight. Can't complain, like.

A Charlie Adam gesundblaster would start proceedings nicely.

Top day. Just about to restart my flagging career on FM. Schneiderlin will be my first signing (or maybe Matuidi)

Any other recommendations?

Hixx

I tried to play FM15 last night. Got set up as Sunderland. Lost first 3 friendlies. Tried to loan Joel Campbell who turned me down.

Quit, uninstalled, never again.

Yen

David Attenborough's new series Life Story is brilliant, but blimey, crabs climbing out of their shells are weird.

Van Gaal likes reliable players with the right temperament. Rafael is neither of those things. Can't wait for the cunt to be bombed out to Espanyol or someone.

JzKGOjM.png

I cant believe how bad i am at photoshop hahahaha

was trying to make a cutout of Henry for my manager pic on FM

but ended up with this

RV4EwAz.png

o3abnfi.png

might keep it for the lulz

L1NETT

Some Lower league transfer gubbins (probs some of it is right old but hey)

- Bamford extends his loan at Boro. Chelsea's youth policy continuing to work wonders. If I were a lower league prem team i'd seriously considering moving for him in summer.
- Kalas to QPR/Boro on loan.
- Eoin Doyle (unsurprisingly) wanted by bigger teams. Derby/Celtic/among others sniffing about
- L**ds wanna move for Inter midfielder Rene Krhin? Probably shit like the rest of the turnips they move over here

Yen

Some Lower league transfer gubbins (probs some of it is right old but hey)

- Bamford extends his loan at Boro. Chelsea's youth policy continuing to work wonders. If I were a lower league prem team i'd seriously considering moving for him in summer.
- Kalas to QPR/Boro on loan.
- Eoin Doyle (unsurprisingly) wanted by bigger teams. Derby/Celtic/among others sniffing about
- L**ds wanna move for Inter midfielder Rene Krhin? Probably shit like the rest of the turnips they move over here
And Liverpool can recall Ibe in January if Liverpool want him back.

dc89

INCREDIBLE.

I couldn't get my risk free bet on United Clean sheet yes. Pre match bet on United Clean Sheet no lands so thanks for the free £25.

Top Bottom