• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Got a nasty headache 😔

Seeing reports that Campbell is starting up front against Southampton isn't helping
l1x61OA.png

Zabojnik

Happy new Year footygaf

Played Twister drunk and had a red thong attached to my dick for a good 15 minutes
No sex
Slept 2 hours
Car not starting, had to pay a taxi
Now working at full steam, people got nothing to do while they should just die alone

When is 2016 pls

It's like you're the bizarro Yurt. You're doing everything right, but still not getting sex.

Happy new year, Ricky-chan! <3

Salazar

Man i feel stupendous

Lets eviscerate these fucking cunts

The philosophy will penetrate all minds in 2015

Angry Mark Hughes.

I hope there's a sketchy offside decision. I hope there's more than one. Waves and waves of ineffectual loathing boiling off his little Welsh head.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
From Shaqiri ... to Sneijder ... to Diamanti.

brendanrodgers.gif

Sell the club.
Loooooooool we are so PATHETIC

Cunte was fucking right, HE WAS RIGHT!

"You can't go to a three star restaurant with 10 euros in your wallet"

Marry gives no fucks, he'll go there to eat the free bread and order a bottle of water

sohois

"You can't go to a 3 Star restaurant with 10 euros in your pocket"

Marry gives no fucks, he'll go there to eat the free bread and order a bottle of water

I remember the last time I went to a super fancy restaurant the bottle of water cost more than 10 euros though. Marry would have to settle for tap water

Zabojnik

On the other hand it's hard to argue against Agnelli's sustainable growth strategy. We're kings of Italy and if things keep improving at the rate of the past few years, we might even become competitive in Europe before pulga exits puberty. Sure, we could overspend, but I don't want us to end up like Inperd. Small chance of that regardless, but still.

Rikkun

It's like you're the bizarro Yurt. You're doing everything right, but still not getting sex.

Happy new year, Ricky-chan! <3

God I hate Yurt now.

Yurtie be my BVB <3

From Shaqiri ... to Sneijder ... to Diamanti.

brendanrodgers.gif

Sell the club.

Diamanti wasn't so bad 4 years ago. Still, no Juve level.

"You can't go to a three star restaurant with 10 euros in your wallet"

In May

We will dine

IN BERLIN

For free.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hope ADM is on the bench today

Quite nervous tbh, the way they turned over Arsenal, just hope we have our scoring boots on :3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I remember the last time I went to a super fancy restaurant the bottle of water cost more than 10 euros though. Marry would have to settle for tap water

OH BABY

Alessandro Diamanti will be our (discolored and rusty) tap water.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Herrera is in the squad :O so thats an improvement

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God I hate Yurt now.

Yurtie be my BVB <3

Diamanti wasn't so bad 4 years ago. Still, no Juve level.

In May

We will dine

IN BERLIN

For free.

On the 10(9) year anniversary of the World Cup triumph

It's fate /VincentKompany

KidJr

Fuck I hate spending so much money on nye.

Über is fucking amazing though, managed to taxis in less than 3 mins in central London on nye. I can see y black cabs are upset, they could b obsolete quickly.

Arsenal, fuck knows what to expect today.

Ozil back in full training yday. Thank fuck for that.

Yen

Fuck I hate spending so much money on nye.

Über is fucking amazing though, managed to taxis in less than 3 mins in central London on nye. I can see y black cabs are upset, they could b obsolete quickly.

Arsenal, fuck knows what to expect today.

Ozil back in full training yday. Thank fuck for that.
How much does uber cost and how much does a normal taxi cab cost?
I'm hoping for driverless cars (+ uber) to become a thing.

KidJr

I don't follow other clubs transfer activity but are the rumours from these fan sites just as outrageous?

If I believe half of what I've read this morning arsenal are on brink of signing a cup tied cavani for 62.5 million. Carvelho for 25 mill or schin for 27 million. Mata is also on his way and podolski stormed out training.

2014%2f12%2f2014-round-up.jpg

Ronaldo not even in the top 5 for conversion, what a joke player. Give me Destro any day.

Neuer only has the 5th best save success, what a joke player, too.

Buffon for the Balloon

I don't follow other clubs transfer activity but are the rumours from these fan sites just as outrageous?

If I believe half of what I've read this morning arsenal are on brink of signing a cup tied cavani for 62.5 million. Carvelho for 25 mill or schin for 27 million. Mata is also on his way and podolski stormed out training.

fuck yeah, we gonna win it all
next season

elfinke

I'm amazed at Matic only having 68 dribbles in 2014. It seems every player in a Chelsea uniform dribbles that much every time Fabregas or Divanovic bumps into an opposing player.

well this year started off terribly

a divorce in the family and a poor cat with a broken leg

atleast ive got me a few bottles of port wine

Oh fuck, Jones and Toure off on international duty soon. We can cope without Toure since you don't really need to be a centreback to play on one of the sides of a back 3. But if Mignolet gets injured, we're relying on youth keepers who by all accounts aren't very good, which is saying something relative to Jones and Mignolet.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
What a fucking shit show at work. We only had 7 dancers the entire night. I've never seen the number that low in my 2 years at this joint, even on Sundays we have double digit dancers. I barely cleared my cash minimum for tonight. I expected to make triple the amount I went home with.

Well at least I can forget about today's work failure with some proper football. Gonna have some Luke Skywalker bud and binge on footy until I fall asleep. I'm expecting Stoke to take points, no idea what to expect out of the Arse and Soton, City should bounce back from the embarrassing draw with Burnleh.

Arnie

Think Stoke are winning, me.

Feel awful. My dear mother is making bacon, there's a day of football, and I'm seeing Birdman tonight. Can't complain, like.

A Charlie Adam gesundblaster would start proceedings nicely.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Think Stoke are winning, me.

Feel awful. My dear mother is making bacon, there's a day of football, and I'm seeing Birdman tonight. Can't complain, like.

A Charlie Adam gesundblaster would start proceedings nicely.
I really want to watch Birdman :(

Skype me the whole movie Arnie :( just open your phone and put it on your lap so I can watch too :(

Arnie

I really want to watch Birdman :(

Skype me the whole movie Arnie :( just open your phone and put it on your lap so I can watch too :(
Fuck, this reminds me. There's a lad who Skype's YNWA at Anfield the other day. I was in bits. Got a photo of it. Will tweet it later today.

Top Bottom