• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Carbonox

faack ing wat m8

Pretty sure I woke up my fwb's entire family with my phenomenal rendition of Bette Midler's groundbreaking hit "Wind Beneath My Wings" at 4am.

Such wooing resulted in glorious smash and bang.

Newcastle winning. (not anymore what are you doing)

Liverpool drawing.

Arsenal losing.

The time to be alive is now.

Linius

Sotton is just gonna get closer to United and further away from Arse today. I wouldn't have expected that actually. Paired with the tie against Chelsea they did really well.

Also lol Newcastle, stop

Hixx

Hahahha Lampard motm. Pantilimon easily actual MotM.

Coates is a disgusting footballer. Pass accuracy must be <30%

CCS

Banned
If Liverpool play like this on Monday we might actually have a chance. Gerrard's been less mobile than my fat aunt after Christmas dinner.

Hate this team

9 points was the minimum from these last 3 games

Starting to hope Gerrard leaves if the alternative is him playing whenever he's fit, to the detriment of the team and Henderson

Suen

Did you guys see Sanchez face? His face was clearly saying that he'd rather be on Barca's bench than staying in this shit team.

LTWheels

Hate this team

9 points was the minimum from these last 3 games

Starting to hope Gerrard leaves if the alternative is him playing whenever he's fit, to the detriment of the team and Henderson

Yeah, if he is playing like this, the I don't really want him at the club. He needs to be a sub and start for certain games that will suit his lack of movement.

Top Bottom