• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

ATF487

Shit result, especially considering the first pen was a poor call. They really could have used those two points.

Tottenham losing would make me feel better

Wenger hasn't given instructions and moans at the officials for about 400000000 years. Why suddenly get annoyed about it :lol

And Shanks don't root against the team that is budget

Good day mind, some good games.

Onto the FA Cup this weekend. You gonna get fucked up Millwall

:lol dont mind me, i just want a change and im angry

Not that I think either should get the sack per se, but... Wenger.

He hasn't had one new idea in twenty years of managing Arsenal. He hasn't worked out that what worked then may not work now. He hasn't looked to change formation or tactics or system when things are going poorly, unlike Rodgers, but instead sticks to the same gameplan in every single football match. He's behind the time. He was once advanced, but while Fergie moved with the times, Wenger has stagnated.

Yep. At least Brenton looks like he's trying to fix some shit. Wenger is that old cunt that can't be bothered to fix the problem, let alone recognize that there is anything wrong.

Abraxas

What a shocking display. 2009 levels of fucking defending there. Can this season end already? I need another world cup to take my mind off of this shitshow.

Pennywise

vlzs93D.jpg

Plasma

Banned
And Chesney can fuck off too.

JzKGOjM.png

Last week people were wondering why we gave him a hard time when he put in a real good performance against West Ham, this is exactly why he just isn't consistent enough and makes bizarre decisions which cost us points.

I was wondering why on earth we were getting linked to Cech months ago now I'd glady hand over 15m for him and give him 150k a week.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyway, irrespective of how shit a few recent results have been, we're still third after 20 games. Couldn't have asked for more at this stage of the season. 7 wins and 3 away draws in 10 games is good form (albeit 3 draws in 4 games!).

Two home games and an away at QPR has to be nine points.

Now I go back to work.

Last week people were wondering why we gave him a hard time when he put in a real good performance against West Ham, this is exactly why he just isn't consistent enough and makes bizarre decisions which cost us points.

I was wondering why on earth we were getting linked to Cech months ago now I'd glady hand over 15m for him and give him 150k a week.

Would be well worth getting him. Every great team has always had a great keeper, except Barca.

EmiPrime

I just don't see what getting 4th does for us.

I also have no joy watching Arsenal anymore, Wenger is killing my soul. I really don't care that we lost. Even last year I would feel gutted, but enough is enough. This is just madness from Wenger now

It does little for me either, even though I still enjoy going to matches at home (where they do perform well typically). Same old, same old.

But you NEVER root against the team, it's as pathetic as the idiots who hope players on the team they supposedly support get injured just because they don't like them.

Arnie

Anyway, irrespective of how shit a few recent results have been, we're still third after 20 games. Couldn't have asked for more at this stage of the season. 7 wins and 3 away draws in 10 games is good form (albeit 3 draws in 4 games!).

Two home games and an away at QPR has to be nine points.

Now I go back to work.
I've ordered a £36 Chinese and I've got tickets for Birdman at 9.

Getting over David fucking Nugent. One piece of seaweed at a time.

FuturusX

Anyway Happy New Year to all. Don't let the fact that mediocre driftwood like <Borini> (insert crap player for your supported team) is being paid to deliver performances rather akin to a sock in place of a condom...get you down. Enjoy life...

It does little for me either, even though I still enjoy going to matches at home (where they do perform well typically). Same old, same old.

But you NEVER root against the team, it's as pathetic as the idiots who hope players on the team they supposedly support get injured just because they don't like them.

yeah, I know. just venting

Maybe I will just watch Serie A until Wenger goes :p

Wilbur

Banned
@JacobSteinberg: West Ham were booed off at the final whistle. Bit harsh. Can't play well all the time and it has been a testing period.

BUT THEY DIDNT PLAY THE WEST HAM WAY

I've ordered a £36 Chinese and I've got tickets for Birdman at 9.

Getting over David fucking Nugent. One piece of seaweed at a time.

Sounds delightful, mate. Enjoy it.

EmiPrime

@wengerknowsbest: Well yes, we are super disappointed to lose at Southampton. Especially as we had started the year unbeaten for several hours.

ho ho ho :/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Was hoping to see Yedlin on the bench today.

He hasn't even been registered yet. It will be some time before Poch includes him in a squad. Maybe he'll make the bench for the cup game on Monday but I doubt it. He'll want him to have a good few weeks of intense training first.

Top Bottom