• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

I am genuinely starting to think if i should root against this team so that we do so bad that the club have to get rid of Wenger. I don't care about CL football if it means another year of Wenger. We are better off starting afresh in the summer

Scum

Bit easy today tbh

nCUoKLR.png

tri_willy

disgusting result, to be fair leceister were hard done by that first penalty call, and we couldnt even capitalise on that bs. fuck you brendan

This team was playing so well once we benched Gerrard. He has to go. If someone makes an offer even this month, I'd ship him.

Outplayed and outclassed at Anfield by Leicester. That makes my New Years Day already queasy stomach want to hurl.

EmiPrime

I am genuinely starting to think if i should root against this team so that we do so bad that the club have to get rid of Wenger. I don't care about CL football if it means another year of Wenger. We are better off starting afresh in the summer

Never root against the team... that's so smalltime.

Arnie

That's my least favourite game of the season.

We were disgustingly lazy for 15 minutes and it cost us.

Then we created millions of chances but were too pathetic to finish them.

Ugh. Want a Chinese and the cinema.

Disgraceful performance. Yes Southampton have been good this season, but no excuse

I am sick of Wenger just sitting down, not giving instructions to the players and berating the officials. Also yes, they should have been a man down.

And Chesney can fuck off too.

JzKGOjM.png

Wilbur

Banned
Who's more deserving of the sack, Wenger or Rodgers?

Not that I think either should get the sack per se, but... Wenger.

He hasn't had one new idea in twenty years of managing Arsenal. He hasn't worked out that what worked then may not work now. He hasn't looked to change formation or tactics or system when things are going poorly, unlike Rodgers, but instead sticks to the same gameplan in every single football match. He's behind the time. He was once advanced, but while Fergie moved with the times, Wenger has stagnated.

KidJr

So yeah fucking saw this coming, in kfc at the moment glad I'm not watching this game already in a shitty mood today.

Wenger better get me my world class dm cb this jan. As our current mid offer our back four no protection at all.

L1NETT

Wenger hasn't given instructions and moans at the officials for about 400000000 years. Why suddenly get annoyed about it :lol

And Shanks don't root against the team that is budget

Good day mind, some good games.

Onto the FA Cup this weekend. You gonna get fucked up Millwall

So City basically signed Lampard for a full season without actually signing him?

Anyway, good to see Arsenal, Liverpool and West Ham drop points.

Saints coming full steam ahead though

The game on 11th vs. Saints has now become extremely important to win

Never root against the team... that's so smalltime.

I just don't see what getting 4th does for us.

I also have no joy watching Arsenal anymore, Wenger is killing my soul. I really don't care that we lost. Even last year I would feel gutted, but enough is enough. This is just madness from Wenger now

Lakitu

st5fu
Well, what a fuck-up. I love Gerrard, don't get me wrong. I can't even begin to describe what he's done for our club. But we found the perfect formation against Swansea. What does Rodgers do? Shift Henderson back to RWB (where he sucks) and puts Gerrard with Lucas in the middle again. Pathetic defensive display too (shocker).

Wilbur

Banned
That's my least favourite game of the season.

We were disgustingly lazy for 15 minutes and it cost us.

Then we created millions of chances but were too pathetic to finish them.

Ugh. Want a Chinese and the cinema.

Birdman's supposed to be brilliant, so I'm sure that'll cheer you up. Seeing it Monday.

Southampton are only one point behind

Thankfully our home form is good so I'm confident of making that four.

Linius

Nice to see Bony getting a goal on the first day of the new year. Also Tadic with a goal today. Just keep going Eredivisie players.

Top Bottom