• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Why is Sanchez even wasting his time with us? We're just a bunch of trophyless losers.
ip2gAw8.gif

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
a nice easy win against Arsenal. 2015 is good so far.

wtf happened to Liverpool? They were cruising when I last checked.

Arnie

a nice easy win against Arsenal. 2015 is good so far.

wtf happened to Liverpool? They were cruising when I last checked.
15 minutes of laziness that allowed them to attack on the front foot, resulting in a couple of brilliant goals.

We had chances to finish the game afterwards and didn't take them.

Extremely frustrating.

TeddyBoy

Top four is pretty much over for us now, we needed a perfect run in these easy games to allow us to get through our very hard February.

Sell Gerrard since he's the top earner ASAP and get rid of other earners we don't use like Balo and Borini. That way we can hopefully avoid FFP biting us.

I would like to see this team play in the FA Cup.

-----------de Gea
Rafael Evans Blackett* Shaw
Herrera -- cm -- Pereira/Di Maria
----------Januzaj
----Wilson -- Falco/Rppmey

*Personally would really want another cb there, but I don't know if we should risk an injury to one of them.

I think it's important to give minutes to Januzaj and Wilson. We fucked up their minutes against the Dons because Gaal decided to play too many young/shit players in defense and midfield. They completely took away the team's confidence with their shit mistakes. Those two players are obviously the most talented and their minutes should be a priority compared to those reject youth defenders.

Yen

We'll probably go out of the FA Cup too. We're never convincing against lower league sides, especially away.

moojito

I love that Costa can pass the ball to Febregas and just make whatever crazy run knowing that he'll almost always find a way to get the ball back to him. Great partnership.

Wabba

Great to see Chelsea play, so many players that is good with the ball. Thats one of the problems with United, the defence is to clumsy with the ball, its almost just Carrick, Rooney and Mata that knows how to pass and controll it.

...and the costa scored.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think all Spurs fans knew Rose would struggle today. He got burned far too easily by Hazard in the buildup.

Top Bottom