• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammex

DIP0c4EWsAEME90.jpg

GHG

Can anyone blame our players for wanting to leave?

Look at the contrast between Klopp and Wenger on the touchline.

Not surprised ozil gets away with murder in the pitch. He's the most accurate reflection of current era Wenger there is.

EmiPrime

Please play Bellerin in position.

Please play your record signing Lacazette.

Please either sell Ox or make it clear to him that he's a utility player, not a starter.

Please buy a centre back.

For the love of god.

near

Gold Member
I should be watching Liverpool run riot over Arsenal but I'll catch that on match of the day. Kane should've put us in the lead hopefully things get better in the second half COYS!

NHale

After the 1st half performance, I'm sure all betting houses have retired all bets about Alexis Sanchez going to Man City.

This is the biggest power move from a top player to force out a move I've ever seen.

Beefy

Please either sell Ox or make it clear to him that he's a utility player, not a starter.

For the love of god.

Playing Bellerin at lwb and Oxo at rwb is fucked up

T-Rex.

Banned
Moreno having an excellent game so far, happy for him. Arsenal usually dominate the start of the 2nd half though (when losing) so hopefully our players are awake for it.

NHale

Moreno having an excellent game so far, happy for him. Arsenal usually dominate the start of the 2nd half though (when losing) so hopefully our players are awake for it.

He's having an excellent game because they are playing against nobody so far. Arsenal did nothing offensively in the 1st half. The biggest chance was Karius brainfart.

Beefy

Tbf, Arsenal haven't even challenged your defence. You have played decent, but Arsenal are a shambles. If you clicked up another gear you could smash them.

slider

For the love of god.

Even then, there's the fact that, unfortunately, Wenger can't seem to organise and inspire his team. Such a shame for the bloke.

T-Rex.

Banned
He's having an excellent game because they are playing against nobody so far. Arsenal did nothing offensively in the 1st half. The biggest chance was Karius brainfart.
Tbf, Arsenal haven't even challenged your defence. You have played decent, but Arsenal are a shambles. If you clicked up another gear you could smash them.
Very true, but he usually beats himself so I'm happy he hasn't done anything dumb!

I know it's popular to shit on Arsenal right now, but Liverpool are overly capable of giving this game back to them. And then what?

WENGER IN

King_Moc

Banned
Is Arsenal poor or in debt? Why dont they buy better players?

The owners are happy making a big profit and have no interest in getting more successful if it costs money. The fans pay the tickets and the TV money is good, so they don't care.

Wenger allowed himself to get too comfortable there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom