• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter nonsense. He's scored a couple and assisted a couple. Beats men on his side and gets through a lot of defensive work. He is precisely a Klopp player. He's just settling. And him playing 'off the boil' is contributing to 4 or 5 goals. I'll take that.

I know this. I'm merely referring to all the easy chances he's missed. Some of the time it seems like he looks surprised that a ball came to him so quick.

TeegsD

Liverpool just tearing that defense up right now. Arsenal really need to cool the momentum down. Good game thus far for a neutral though.

Mory Dunz

tumblr_mpvqkqqt6j1ryruxqo1_400.gif

Watching this Arsenal team it's absolutely crazy to think the same man who put it together is the same man who created the Invincibles.

He should have left years ago but instead refuses to let go and is pissing his legacy down the drain.

Maybe he can pull something out of a hat and prove it was all worth it but… his transfers, his team selection don't inspire much in that

Wait, why is lacazette not starting? Injured?

Beefy

Arsenal need Giroud bad, no one is holding the ball up. So it just comes straight back.

Arsenals defence is so fucking bad. If they don't buy and sell Mustafi I can see them being out the top 7.

Long haired Bellerin is the shittest defender in the Prem.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Arsenal need Giroud bad, no one is holding the ball up. So it just comes straight back.

Arsenals defence is so fucking bad. If they don't buy and sell Mustafi I can see them being out the top 7.

No one is holding the ball for Arsenal anywhere on the field, not just up.

NHale

Robbie already looking brochures about a new kitchen for his second home.

Meanwhile in the other game involving a championship contender, Burnley is still tied.

MikeBison

Need to score a couple more. Playing really well, but there's no team more susceptible to conceding out of nothing than Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom