• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Tc91

QPR boss Harry Redknapp also confirmed that full-back Jose Bosingwa had been fined a fortnight's wages after refusing to sit on the bench for last weekend's 2-1 victory over Fulham.

He said: "He didn't want to be on the bench and didn't want to be a substitute, so he went home.

"He has been fined two weeks' wages, £130,000. Not too bad for two weeks, decent isn't it? Not too bad for playing on a Saturday, it's okay."

Asked how he might handle a player like that, Redknapp said: "We'll find out in January."

Lol! Arry laying down the law.

spidye

what the fuck is wrong with fm2013?
so many injuries and most of them severe ones where the player's out for 2 or 3 months.
something's not right.

Tc91

what the fuck is wrong with fm2013?
so many injuries and most of them severe ones where the player's out for 2 or 3 months.
something's not right.

I think it's bugged, I noticed that too only since the patch have players been dropping like flies.

spidye

I think it's bugged, I noticed that too only since the patch have players been dropping like flies.

so I'm not the only one noticing this. it nearly cost me the league when suddenly Gomez, Ribery and Schweinsteiger had torn harmstrings

edit: and now Martinez too. yeah something's definitely wrong

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's amazing how shit Fulham are away from the cottage. Even QPR beat them, they have no character at all.

Wes

venison crêpe
iBC2OaIP4Ihsn.gif

This is so uncomfortable for me. Liverpool have a game put away. I guess I should savor this and thank Fulham for the xmas present. They have been terrible, Fulham.

Linius

Lol, I just read that Community is airing the planned christmas episode in the middle of spring :p

Fucking schedule changes.

Top Bottom