• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Mignolet has been the best keeper this season IMO.

At this point I half expect Hart to have a bug fuck up at least once a game. Says a lot.

Kyoufu

I don't know about you guys, but I think Zabaleta is the best fullback in the league. He's so good at going forward. A great asset. Baines and Santon are good too.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know about you guys, but I think Zabaleta is the best fullback in the league. He's so good at going forward. A great asset. Baines and Santon are good too.

Toss up between Johnson, Zaba and Rafael on the right, Baines and Cole (as predictable as it is) on the left.

Santon is great though

Meier

He has been this season. Especially given how well he has played at LB as well when needed due to all the injuries we've had there.

Arnie

He made a fantastic save a second before Sunderland scored. Looked very solid again today on the back of three clean sheets in a row.

Looks money well spent, so far. Classic Spurs. You depress me, you'll sign Sneijder too, and he'll be boss.

Yes.

Said the other week, when the nutters were tipping Rafael for right back of the millennium that him and Johnson have been better this season.

GorillaJu

I think distribution and ability with one's feet is key to being a good keeper. De Gea has some holes in his game, but his fundamentals and technique are exceptional. He's my kind of keeper. I was a mild fan from the few times I saw him in La Liga but I've enjoyed his development in the PL and I think if United gives him time he'll be world class.

Barcelona should be all over Courtois.

Indeed. Exceptional young keeper... I'm a big Butland fan as well.

Not even us United fans like him.

I love de Gea

jjkwTXlqVVAJ7_e.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I think distribution and ability with one's feet is key to being a good keeper. De Gea has some holes in his game, but his fundamentals and technique are exceptional. He's my kind of keeper. I was a mild fan from the few times I saw him in La Liga but I've enjoyed his development in the PL and I think if United gives him time he'll be world class.

It's encouraging to see him starting more. His positives far outweigh his negatives. If he can control a box like VDS used to, he'll be up there with the world's best

I like De Goat. Bags of potential. Needs to grow a pair.

For some reason I feel like he was probably just a fan on the club tour, accidently locked himself in the dressing room toilets, when he finally escaped it was just before a game, Fergie was confused and stuck him in goal.

pulga

Banned
Juventus apparently bidding 7mil for Llorente.

We will not get him. Source is Goal though, take it as you will.

Top Bottom