• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Lightning

Banned
United have been brill for years. We're allowed to be smug pricks.

Arsenal are those plucky underdogs who struggle along gainfully even though you know it's on it's last legs.
It's a miracle that we've stayed in the CL position for so long given our profit above all else policy. It's a testament to our players that we've achieved it especially with the money being thrown around by other clubs and wages being offered that we don't offer.

I hope now that we are over our financial restrictions that it can change but I am not confident of it.

Controversial statement time, agree or disagree, lets get a discussion going:

Pepe and Ramos are no better than average defensively, and their reputations are based on what they've won, rather than how they play.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Pepe and Ramos are no better than average defensively, and their reputations are based on what they've won, rather than how they play.

I think Ramos is pretty good, the trouble is that both of them are manchildren. They get too tetchy and stop paying attention or start kicking people. Top defenders are always composed. You'd never see someone like Ledley King or Carles Puyol do their crazy shit.

lolwut?

more like atletico fans will be pissed when madrid buys falcao in the summer

cMNZo.jpg

They are just both too damn dumb to play in the defense.

Yen

Arsenal fans are too easy to wind up. Moreso than any other fanbase in this thread - even more than BayernGAF. Good show, chaps.

My Arsenal supporting friends retweet a lot of that "FuunyGooner" "ArsenalWhatever" "WilshereOxFuture" crap, and it's clear to me that Arsenal fans are the most precious bunch in the league. When I have trolled these people, I've got responses that wouldn't be acceptable even on Rawk.

Clegg

The cokehead is better than any player United have spawned recently.

That doesn't make Arsenals youth policies a successful.

That makes Wilshere a fluke.

On a serious note, I think Wengers reputation as a great nurturer of young players has been extremely overstated.

Hindle

Banned
If UTD do paste Madrid in the CL, then it's a case of what the fuck went wrong lol. Seriously they have everything right to go and win it all.

Top Bottom