• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Lightning

Banned
I bet he has a room in his house with a shrine to fabregas, a dartboard with nasri on it and a blow up doll of RVP that he used to have fun with but now just attacks in anger whenever arsenal lose
LOL. No but that may actually be a good idea!!

On a serious note I m not as angry as some of ny posts portray. It's only when he play really horribly that I can be upset. Swansea and especially Bradford results upset me for example.

Wes

venison crêpe
What awaits Chelsea tomorrow:

Weimann_Overhead_medium.gif

1Weimann_Goal_1.gif

1Benteke2.gif

I'm going to coin this partnership.... BENTMANN.

Carbonox

Isn't MPW the one who wants CR7 to be sold as well? Or was that a different RM fan? MPW sounds like a RM troll who really supports West Brom.

Zabojnik

BARCEROMA, BARCEROMA

I HAD THIS PERFECT DREAM
UN SUENO ME ENVOLVIO
THIS DREAM WAS YOU AND ME
TAL VEZ ESTAS AQUI
I WANT ALL THE WORLD TO SEE
UN INSTINTO ME GUIABA
A MIRACLE SENSATION
MY GUIDE AND INSPIRATION
NOW MY DREAM IS SLOWLY COMING TRUE

BARCEROMA, BARCEROMA

bl13286522382950.png

Wes

venison crêpe
@RorySmithTimes

Not for the first time, I agree with John Aldridge. Sturridge is, I believe, having a medical in Liverpool tomorrow.

Sturridge and Suarez. Is there a more JT strikeforce in the Premier League?

Lightning

Banned
No.

But I think having the reputation of being a great sculptor of youth when in reality you're nothing of the sort, is a bit wrong.
He has been good at giving young players a chance but actual development of them I don't quite agree with. He seems to take young players who are already talented and mold them into being much better players but he hardly ever starts the process.

Salvadora

No.

But I think having the reputation of being a great sculptor of youth when in reality you're nothing of the sort, is a bit wrong.
So you would say he's basically bought young promising players rather than what the media popularly portrays him as?

Clegg

He has been good at giving young players a chance but actual development of them I don't quite agree with. He seems to take young players who are already talented and mold them into being much better players but he hardly ever starts the process.

So you would say he's basically bought young promising players rather than what the media popularly portrays him as?

Lightning pretty much sums it up.

Wenger is a great spotter of talent. He gives them the platform to perform and develop. But very rarely does the player actually come from the Arsenal academy.

I know most teams are in the same boat. But Wengers reputation bothers me slightly.

Salvadora

Lightning pretty much sums it up.

Wenger is a great spotter of talent. He gives them the platform to perform and develop. But very rarely does the player actually come from the Arsenal academy.

I know most teams are in the same boat. But Wengers reputation bothers me slightly.

I see the criticism, but what about Frimpong?

Salvadora

I'll be surprised if Frimpong is at Arsenal after this season.

I don't see why that would be. I think he has the talent, unless a few stupid tackles accounting from inexperience have made a big difference to people's opinions. He has potential, people should be able to see that at least. DENCH.

Lightning

Banned
I don't see why that would be. I think he has the talent, unless a few stupid tackles accounting from inexperience have made a big difference to people's opinions. He has potential, people should be able to see that at least. DENCH.
Not sure if youre being serious but Wenger clearly doesn't have any confidence in Frimpong and severely lacks confidence in Coq. Arsenal's midfield lacks physical strength and both those players have that but they still don't play. Why? Because of various reasons neither player are good enough and wont be good enough anytime soon.

Frimpong's dedication to Arsenal is impressive but I can't see a future for him at our club. He is developing too slowly and too many quality players ahead of him.

casillas he has not been world class this season
Neither has Joe Hart. He has made several blunders himself lately. It was Joe Hart's fault that RVP scored the winner against City and he's made a few other blunders this season. His defence is shaky in front of him which doesn't help but still should be doing better.

If you really want a gk throw the cheque book at Neuer who is world class as well.

MPW

"I do not plan to resign and not fear for my job." Mourinho's words make it clear that their future is calm despite Real Madrid's league position.

casillas to be sold in jan!

Wes

venison crêpe
"Zubizarreta, FCB director of football, says: "we will not listen to offers for Villa". " ~ Balaque

Salvadora

Not sure if youre being serious but Wenger clearly doesn't have any confidence in Frimpong and severely lacks confidence in Coq. Arsenal's midfield lacks physical strength and both those players have that but they still don't play. Why? Because of various reasons neither player are good enough and wont be good enough anytime soon.

Frimpong's dedication to Arsenal is impressive but I can't see a future for him at our club. He is developing too slowly and too many quality players ahead of him.

Frimpong doesn't play because he is on loan at the moment.

Well you should tell Arsenal then because his contract expires at the end of the season!

Lightning

Banned
Frimpong doesn't play because he is on loan at the moment.
Why is he on loan? Just watch the Frimpong developent and you'll see.

On a side note why is Walcott taking our freekicks now? Cazorla is a much better choice. Walcott blew a golden freekick at the 75th minute that was perfect for Cazorla to take.

Scum

Why would he go to PSG? Ancelotti is doing a good job over there. He is going to England and we all know it.

I meant Casillas.
Mourinho will have a pick of Man Utd, Man City or Chelsea. I reckon Chelsea, but he'll probably be more keen to take Ronaldo with him to Man Utd.

Edit: Then again, Mou might like the idea of winning the title in as many leagues as he can...

Top Bottom