• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Last I heard it was Inter that were interested in him.
I don't think i ever read a rumour here in Italy about him, it's just the usual Daily mail bullshit. We have like 5 rightbacks and he's too old young for us.
Lampard linked to us, dat 100+ years old midfield :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal lucky to get the point. Second Soton goal was wrongly ruled out IMO.

Ehhhh I think the draw is the right result there. Southampton played well but it was a pretty even game.

Arsenal should really be winning at Southampton but they have won 4 games in a row. Can't win them all.

Lightning

Banned
Well that was poor. I woke up to watch that? Southampton outplayed us and deserved to win. Disappointing that and another 2 points dropped with City and Chelsea next. Oh boy...

Arnie

Harsh on Southampton, Ramirez's second should've counted, for me.

For the third time this season my accumulator falls at the hands of Arsenal.

Meier

Ehhhh I think the draw is the right result there. Southampton played well but it was a pretty even game.

Arsenal should really be winning at Southampton but they have won 4 games in a row. Can't win them all.

It was a completely one-sided game and the offside call on Gaston's goal was wrong. Very lucky to get a point.

dc89

Manchester City have now taken 22 penalties in the Premier League since August 2010, and 21 have them have come at the Etihad Stadium.
I hate Fergie.

RVP - "That second goal is a very easy goal, it's a goal Danny could have scored...

...but he passed it to me."

Just as well he added that on the end :lol

Manchester City have now taken 22 penalties in the Premier League since August 2010, and 21 have them have come at the Etihad Stadium.
I hate Fergie.
I'm surprised City have even been out on the pitch long enough to get 21 penalties.

Would have thought with all the corruption and dodgy decisions handed down by the #gilluminati your team would have refused to even take to the field. Right?

dc89

I'm surprised City have even been out on the pitch long enough to get 21 penalties.

Would have thought with all the corruption and dodgy decisions handed down by the #gilluminati your team would have refused to even take to the field. Right?

:lol :lol

Kyoufu

:lol

Losing to the arse is a traumatizing experience, currently seems to go through the denial phase.

Seeing as how we dominated them until our legs wore, yeah. It was very traumatising.

Danny Simpson was playing with a broken toe (not that it made a difference trololol).

Arnie

So Sturridge should be signed tomorrow. Any other transfers ready to go through at this early stage? Debuchy, tomorrow?

Hixx

Tim Cahill to us.

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Top Bottom