• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Kyoufu

Pardew just said due to training yesterday they thought Ba would play so Cisse is on the wing today but centrally in the future.

Thank fuck.

Wilbur

Banned
For the FM players:

What is your most embarassing defeat?

What is your most disappointing defeat?

What is your heaviest defeat?

Embarrassing - 4-1 to West Ham in the League Cup with United with a relatively strong team out

Heaviest - 7-0 to City in the FA Cup with Sutton United

Disappointing - 2-1 to Barca in the CL final with Everton

Pardew just said due to training yesterday they thought Ba would play so Cisse is on the wing today but centrally in the future.

Thank fuck.

That's still stupid, they should train more than one fucking game plan, especially if Plan A doesn't go well. Pardew's a tool. I thought he'd gone away and learnt, come back all revitalised for Newcastle. But he's a bit of an idiot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

What's the big deal, just play him centrally then. He IS a natural central striker.

HOWAY THE LADS.

Kyoufu

That's still stupid, they should train more than one fucking game plan, especially if Plan A doesn't go well. Pardew's a tool. I thought he'd gone away and learnt, come back all revitalised for Newcastle. But he's a bit of an idiot.

Ba had him by the balls.

faridmon

Ba is gone and Cisse is still playing out wide? wat?

Anyway, I am really excited to see Marin play, actually, so I think I am gonna watch Chelsea for a while.

I don't want to see Neville playing on a football pitch if I can help it

Timurid

For the FM players:

What is your most embarassing defeat?

What is your most disappointing defeat?

What is your heaviest defeat?

Embarrassing defeat was 5-4 against Luton Town. I was Arsenal. :lol

Disappointing defeat was 1-0 CWC final against chelsea. I was FC Seoul. My team had 15+ shots and 55% possession and chelsea had 2 shots and 45% possession...

Heaviest defeat was 9-0 against Inter. i was Torino. 5 of my key players were injured...

faridmon

In another news

17-year-old midfielder George Green has today signed his first professional deal with the Club...

397669_10151165522596277_361300001_n.jpg

His debut: 2016.

Top Bottom