• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Brinbe

Shit delivery in the box. And come on, Rooney. Up your fucking game, quit getting dispossessed.

And of course he misses the easiest of chances.

Clegg

FFS we had the ball in the box and then we knocked it back to midfield.

Then Rooney hits a shit shot right at the keeper.

Take Valencia off. There is no point in him being out there.

Expected though, we can't control games. We had a good 20 mins and then let Swansea take control. Then we finished the half on the front foot.

It's just a case of us scoring when we have the ball and we wasted quite a few good positions in that half. 4 or 5 times we had the ball behind the defence in the box and we only found our own player once.

Never seen Valencia this consistently poor.

Our players need to find RVP more often. Cleverley and Jones seem to be the only ones doing it.

Wilbur

Banned
We haven't been that bad actually, just lacking end product. Swansea have given City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs proper games this season so I expected nothing less, but we're getting forward well and then suffering through a shit Tony V cross. I'm confident we'll get the win if we keep getting into good positions.

Salazar

I think Evra is the only one actually looking where he is crossing it.

And RVP needs to do his own thing. Turn and bang it. Don't try to slip in Valencia.

Tc91

Carrick has been very good at least.

Half of dc's timeline is about United. Dat PR offensive.

Danny ‏@Dannymagician
Wayne Rooney abusing the match official there once again, one match ban that isn't it? ...not for Rooney #untouchable

Danny ‏@Dannymagician
43 minutes @FA Wayne Rooney, abusive language to Michael Oliver. I look forward to seeing a one match ban inflicted.

What the fuck is this clown on about LOL?! Rooney called the ref a fucking prick but that happens every single week, so what does this guy want? Half of the PL players being banned?

Wilbur

Banned
Felipe S. Flores ‏@felipeff20
Guardian acha Reus melhor que Ribery. #LOL

Told you.

FUCK YOU WILBURY

tumblr_m6ktnt2b2y1qaozevo1_500.gif

She was a good few years younger than me.

God I hope you fucked her but no one ever found out

Yen

What the fuck is this clown on about LOL?! Rooney called the ref a fucking prick but that happens every single week, so what does this guy want? Half of the PL players being banned?
Didn't Gary Barry get in trouble for similar?

Salazar

Mind of a spanked infant.

Need to fly at Swansea early.

Its not that which is funny.

It's that they forget Rooney was the first player to be banned for swearing on camera and for 3 games no less, and at nobody in particular.

Selective memories.

Top Bottom