• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
Its not that which is funny.

It's that they forget Rooney was the first player to be banned for swearing on camera and for 3 games no less, and at nobody in particular.

Selective memories.

so... it's almost like it's not a WAYNE ROONEY argument?!

-----

United have now conceded 25 Premier League goals this season - already more than they conceded in the whole of 2007-08 (22) and 2008-09 (24).

lol

Bo-Locks

so... it's almost like it's not a WAYNE ROONEY argument?!

-----

United have now conceded 25 Premier League goals this season - already more than they conceded in the whole of 2007-08 (22) and 2008-09 (24).

lol

Those were the days. Going 10+ games without conceding, VDS going 1000+ minutes without conceding, and one-nilling our way to the title with the help of Own Goal.

Wes

venison crêpe
This whole week... the midweek games, the weekend games... I think we're building up to a fantastic Chelsea/Villa game. Historically they've been crazy games around Christmas. I don't think we'll disappoint one way or the other.

Tc91

Fuck this ref the useless cunt.

Never gives RVP free kicks when he's being dragged all over the place and then does nothing when the Swansea player isn't 10 yards.

Turned on for Kagawa - don't see Kagawa:
9I1nv.jpg

Top Bottom