• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Fintan

Swansea look comfortable in their defending, even when it seems like United are in a threatening position. Swansea are much more energetic going forward, more likely to score, I think.

Wes

venison crêpe
@InfostradaLive
Manchester United have already conceded more PL away goals this season (15) than the whole of last season (14)

Maybe you'll buy him back next season :(

Something like Kagawa + 15m for Lewandowski, who says no?

Ugh, I don't like the idea of players coming back who didn't make the cut at their new teams. But I would probably say yes to that, yeah. And then play with a false 9 as a striker (Reus, Perisic).
Still, I'm sure Kagawa will play an important role in the post-Frogy Utd. team.

Wilbur

Banned
Ugh, I don't like the idea of players coming back who didn't make the cut at their new teams. But I would probably say yes to that, yeah. And then play with a false 9 as a striker (Reus, Perisic).

You're aware he's injured? It's not as if he hasn't made the cut.

I hope United lose but I know deep down they will win.

Also, Wilbz, I did not kill your brother on the way there.

yeah but did you fuck him

Clegg

He was already playing an important role for us.

Fergie was involving him in most matches because he recognised his talent.

No chance we'll sell Kagawa.

Top Bottom