• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

159001433-general-view-outside-the-stadium-ahead-of-gettyimages.jpg

159001425-general-view-of-west-ham-fans-ahead-of-the-gettyimages.jpg

Arnie

He's not a bad analyst, when he's not co-commentating. When he's been on Monday Night Club he's rather interesting - except when he talks about himself.
Just don't like the guy. He sometimes comes to Wednesday for 5 Live, and he talks some utter shite in the press room. Thinks he's god when he walks in.
You didn't have one?
Not an adult one. Haven't been abroad for about four years. Going to Spain in a month to see a friend. Stopping at Madrid, want to try and catch a game.

Wilbur

Banned
Heads up guys.

Some dude for the EDS just scored with his first touch for City.

Take shelter. You know what's coming.

ugh fuck there will be 5/6 posts talking about his development, his upbringing, what his primary school teachers used to say about him, a picture of this fuck with vieira at his 11th birthday

Arnie

Happy for Ba, he's just a top striker, and he should be playing for a top team, not dragging a wee club along by his dodgy knee. I'm also happy that it'll result in more moody shots of Torres sulking on the bench.

ugh fuck there will be 5/6 posts talking about his development, his upbringing, what his primary school teachers used to say about him, a picture of this fuck with vieira at his 11th birthday

Yeah, it's annoying when fans rave about their mediocre young players, eyy Wilbury (Man U fan)

Liverpool fans are by far the worst for it

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, it's annoying when fans rave about their mediocre young players, eyy Wilbury (Man U fan)

Our mediocre young players haven't been shown up by a Championship club yet
until we play Liverpool next week

Kyoufu

Happy for Ba, he's just a top striker, and he should be playing for a top team, not dragging a wee club along by his dodgy knee. I'm also happy that it'll result in more moody shots of Torres sulking on the bench.

Replace Ba's name with Suarez and it fits perfectly.

Actually shit. Suarez doesn't have a dodgy knee. Bugger.

Arnie

Well when Liverpool fans talk up an academy prospect it's for good reason, and they end up in our first team. United foetus' just go to Juventus. Newcastle foetus' turn into Andy Carroll.

Meier

City kid will be lucky to play 10 league matches over the next 5 years.

Well he is only 16 after all. I'm sure he'll be loaned out to Championship sides and the like primarily for some time. I'd love to see some of the kids play in real matches.. would have been nice to see Suarez get on tonight but Sinclair had to get a little time.

Top Bottom