• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Why is that most Dutch players have anger issues. Kinda weird..
The Swansea player shouldn't have gotten the yellow, but RvP certainly should...and he did. Good.

I wouldn't say it's an 'issue', he'd been fouled and then had a ball pelted at the back of his head (albeit probably accidently) - I think most players or people would react badly to that.

I wouldn't say it's an 'issue', he'd been fouled and then had a ball pelted at the back of his head (albeit probably accidently) - I think most players or people would react badly to that.

yeah, but not the way he did. Kind of an overreaction, imho.

/delayed stream ftw

confuziz

Banned
Why is that most Dutch players have anger issues. Kinda weird..
The Swansea player shouldn't have gotten the yellow, but RvP certainly should...and he did. Good.

I can only count RvP, Sneijder and perhaps Vdv. 3 players =P. I wouldn't say Robben, Hunterlaar or afellay got issues..

Tc91

Well this ref has cost us the game.

No free kicks for Williams the cunt fouling RVP all game.

No penalty for a blatant handball on the line.

Wes

venison crêpe
#CFC: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole, Azpilcueta, Luiz, Lampard, Mata, Hazard, Moses, Torres.

#AVFC: Guzan, Lowton, Baker, Clark [c], Lichaj, Holman, Westwood, Bannan, Herd, Weimann, Benteke.

I can only count RvP, Sneijder and perhaps Vdv. 3 players =P. I wouldn't say Robben, Hunterlaar or afellay got issues..

Robben? Of course he fits that description, come on.

7FqkD.jpg

And then van Bommel counts for 3, lol
And then you also had numerous cuntish players in the past as well. sry, but there seems to be a pattern :|

Kyoufu

Well this ref has cost us the game.

No free kicks for Williams the cunt fouling RVP all game.

No penalty for a blatant handball on the line.

That wasn't intentional nor was it away from his body. Would have made no difference if his arm was there or not, therefore no foul or penalty.

QQ

fuenf

7FqkD.jpg

And then you also had numerous cuntish players in the past as well. sry, but there seems to be a pattern :|

Add Boulharouz and De Jong to the list. You might be on to something

Meier

I didn't see that, will need to see a replay. Did anyone else catch it?
I'm at my parents and they don't have a DVR or I'd rewind it and take a video. it was on Chico Flores. He (Flores) lifted his shirt up afterwards to "check the damage."

confuziz

Banned

7FqkD.jpg

This is one time, with a teammate lol. Van bommel was world class.

Top Bottom