• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Linius

fK8Wh.jpg

At least one guy who seems to think Messi's suit is butt ugly :lol

3Sixty

My favourite thing about Geordie's is all the speech patterns tranfer over to text as well.

Got a mate from there on facebook and he is always ending with like, like.

Or saying stuff like 'Yous'.

Wes

venison crêpe
Irina seems to be one of those who I don't think is particularly attractive in photos but in real life I'd probably melt in her presence.

PJX

My wife is getting into that post natal depression mode and no matter what I say or do it doesn't lift her up at all. I'm kind of lost as to what to do now.

ShogunX

My wife is getting into that post natal depression mode and no matter what I say or do it doesn't lift her up at all. I'm kind of lost as to what to do now.

Not much you can do mate but ride it out. Been through the same thing as you and you just have to stay positive and not get disheartened.

Fady K

I don't think it will be Messi yet again (sure as hell would not mind though, easily my favorite footballer :D) - Iniesta's got this I think. I'm guessing at this point the FIFA panel got bored of messi?

Arnie

Howard Webb is an excellent official who I'm sure will do a fantastic job.

In fairness, I couldn't really give a fuck who the referee is, I dislike them all.

And Webb's the only referee to give Suarez a penalty this season, if that counts for anything.

I don't think it will be Messi yet again (sure as hell would not mind though, easily my favorite footballer :D) - Iniesta's got this I think. I'm guessing at this point the FIFA panel got bored of messi?

I would be mad if that happened.

Unlucky for people playing in this era where Messi is so dominant, but that is the reality. Messi deserves it.

Top Bottom