• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Linius

JhEoj.jpg

Mates

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cavani made the difference,” the former England official told Sky Sport Italia. “Not only did he win the game with his goals, but he marked Daniele De Rossi all over the pitch which limited us.

“Cavani is an extraordinary player,” Baldini continued. “He’s not yet a candidate to win the Ballon d’Or because he doesn’t excite with a back-heel or other skills, but he is a real world class player.”

The South American, signed from Palermo in the summer of 2010 for €17m, is now Serie A’s top scorer with 16 goals this season.

Cavani has 25 goals in 23 games across all competitions for Napoli this term. His career total in Naples blue is 91 goals in 118 games so far.

I'd pay 100 million for Cavani. Fuck everything and everyone.

This guy is horny as shit

:lol at the earlier exchange

"We have another beautiful lady after Hope Solo"and doesn't mention Wambach, who came after Hope, and before Morgan.

Meier

790K for that kid at that age! I hope City's scouts saw something good in him as that's a hell of a lot at that age.

I imagine that equated to 1m euro. You can either poach them since they haven't signed a pro contract and piss other clubs off or you can offer them a token fee so as to keep everyone happy. I believe Rekik's signing was somewhat acrimonious (a la Pogba to Man U before Man U ended up paying a transfer fee).

Top Bottom