• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Fady K

Imagine Mourinho gets it?

I would have liked to see Drogba there :[

LOL Scolari owns hahaha

I get this, especially the part about your performances with and without him, but I'm trying to see it from a team perspective. Right now he's your best creative midfielder, your best tempo setter, your metronome, but I'd imagine if the club aren't handing him a new contract it's because they're determined to find a new, younger, better one in the summer, and as a result improve the team.

Chelsea can't offer Lampard a pittance when he's going to be highly sought after, and they can't offer him the level of game time he's going to want next season, if they do the sort of business they're likely to do (and should've done last summer) in the coming months.

But then when Liverpool buy Kevin Strootman and extend Gerrard's contract this summer it'll make a mockery of my argument.

They are looking for fresh young players as you say, I agree. The problem is we need some older experienced players and it seems like they are phasing all of them out, starting with my favorite :[

L'Equipe are reporting Messi has won it.

Apparently his name has already been carved into the statue. Wouldn't be surprised if they did that for not only this one, but the next few as well.

I forgot that this stuff is leaked beforehand. So it is set in stone?

I would be mad if that happened.

Unlucky for people playing in this era where Messi is so dominant, but that is the reality. Messi deserves it.

I think he is the best for sure :]

I got the job! I am going to be a Nandos griller. So many pubey chickens, so little time.

Congrats man!

PJX

Not much you can do mate but ride it out. Been through the same thing as you and you just have to stay positive and not get disheartened.

Thanks, SP.

I am positive, I just find it sad that someone who is usually confident about themselves seem to think so little of themselves now.

20% for friends and family, yeah. Gonna eat so much halloumi it's unreal

Please say you are close to London, then I can bring my wife out for lunch and you can tell them we are your friends.

Fady K

I love Pep big time but I agree with Viva. He got a free slip hahaah.

Deserved for Del Bosque. He achieved what no coach in history has.

lol at people being mad it's only La Liga teams. What did they expect? Barca and Real have the best players in the world.

Agreed.

Man, has CR7 changed his approach towards life or what? He looks easy going now. I like that. Fuck primadona CR7

I love Ronaldo these days :) His attitude is a whole lot better. Can't wait to see him play against Manchester United. I wonder how he'll do.

Should have been Di Matteo.

I would have loved that!

Fry

This has to go totally different next year. I bet Pep will be on the shortlist without even getting a fucking job.

Wilbur

Banned
However, Guardian say:

GK: Iker Casillas

DEF: Dani Alves, Gerard Pique, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo.

MID: Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta.

ATT: Messi, Falcao, Ronaldo.

So a World XI from three teams and two cities. The only player you could really argue with there is Marcelo – the best left-back in the world?

There is a definite case for Marcelo being te best left back of 2012, yeah. He has no problem with Alves and Piqué, but does for Marcelo? Nonsense. His only real competition has been Alba and Chiellini, whereas Alves, Piqué and arguably Xavi (good at the Euros though) shouldn't even be there.

Buffon

Lahm
Ramos
Chiellini
Marcelo

Pirlo
Vidal
Iniesta

Ronaldo
Messi
RVP

would be mine. Honourable mentions to Pepe, Alba, Barzagli, Hummels, Kompany, Marchisio, Busquets, Alonso, Reus, Ribery, Falcao and Ibra.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbz, make sure to try to make sure Nandos understand that the marinade is supposed to be in the actual chicken itself not just the skin.

Of course it's going in the chicken, gotta slip my dick in somewhere!

Fuck. I'm scared already. I'm responsible for everyone's food. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I wanna resign

Fry

Buffon

Lahm
Ramos
Chiellini
Marcelo

Pirlo
Vidal
Iniesta

Ronaldo
Messi
RVP

would be mine. Honourable mentions to Pepe, Alba, Barzagli, Hummels, Kompany, Marchisio, Busquets, Alonso, Reus, Ribery, Falcao and Ibra.

Much better. You should get a job at FIFA.

Kyoufu

lol at Buffon. Casillas had a great season that included the Euros also.

Also lol at RVP, who can't even score for the Dutch National Team.

Jog on Wilbury like

Wilbur

Banned
Much better. You should get a job at FIFA.

no i work at nandos now nathan rodes

Lather them with semen with a garnishing of bell-end bree.

For you baby, I will

lol at Buffon. Casillas had a great season that included the Euros also.

Also lol at RVP, who can't even score for the Dutch National Team.

Jog on Wilbury like

Casillas can't even get in the first team. Mathieu Debuchy is worse than Danny Simpson

Top Bottom