• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

FALCAO:
“I do not exclude a future in Italy. I have a favourite club, but I would prefer not to tell you.”

JUVEEEEEEEE FALCAO FUTURE

-

Pavel Nedved has also been banned from stadiums until January 31st after he told off some officials after we lost to Sampdoria. Probably for the penalty claim against Matri. Fucking love you, Pavel.

-

Fiorentina clearly expect Giuseppe Rossi to get back to form. He has a €35m buy-out clause on his contract that goes down to €30m in the last two years of his 4 year contract. Personally, I think that's crazy; but Fiorentina have an excellent medical staff so they must be confident in his health. Fiorentina directors have said Jovetic is not moving next year but, well, I hold out hope for a Jovetic--Llorente future.

FALCAO:

JUVEEEEEEEE FALCAO FUTURE

-

Pavel Nedved has also been banned from stadiums until January 31st after he told off some officials after we lost to Sampdoria. Probably for the penalty claim against Matri. Fucking love you, Pavel.

-

Fiorentina clearly expect Giuseppe Rossi to get back to form. He has a €35m buy-out clause on his contract that goes down to €30m in the last two years of his 4 year contract. Personally, I think that's crazy; but Fiorentina have an excellent medical staff so they must be confident in his health. Fiorentina directors have said Jovetic is not moving next year but, well, I hold out hope for a Jovetic--Llorente future.

I want Juve to get a world class striker. Would be a great team to watch and would spice up Europe a bit.

Bo-Locks

They should have a cunt of the year award. Fuck fair play in football. This isn't cricket.

Banning players for match fixing now constitutes a fair play award nomination apparently. GTFO.

ShogunX

Is it true that not a single Champions League finalist made it into the team of the year?

What a crock of shit.

Also no Pirlo is a disgrace.

Wilbur

Banned
They should have a cunt of the year award. Fuck fair play in football. This isn't cricket.

Banning fair players for match fixing now constitutes a fair play award nomination. GTFO.

Nominees are

Luis Suarez (Liverpool)
Pepe (Real Madrid)
AndresON777 (donkey fucking)

ShogunX

I would only put Mata in team of the year. That's really it. Fuck Chelsea lol

I was thinking more Lahm at RB. Alves has declined over the past season or two.

Also as much as the man is a cunt on the pitch....Drogba deserved a spot in that for his Champions League heroics.

Balotelli? Nah.... this Juventus are not really big on players with discipline issues.

By the way, I liked the idea of signing Peluso, but I also feel its necessary to point out that both goals came from his side of defence. The first goal can hardly be blamed on him as Icardi took a shot on the first time and got lucky as Buffon made a mess out of it. Even world class goal keepers are allowed to make mistakes (don't tell Mourinho that...). But that second goal, Peluso should have closed down on Icardi. Instead he went to muscle him out of position because he thought he was going to make an inside run, and then he didn't close down on him on the short angle. I don't know whether or not he thought he was going to pass back, but he didn't do us any favours by not applying pressure. You always need to play the player with the ball, not wait to intercept a possible pass. Nothing Buffon could've done about that second one, even if he says he wouldn't have been surprised if he had made the save.

ShogunX

Just what the awards needed. A musical break.

Probably so Sepp Blatter can have a cheeky pocket wank over himself in the toilet mirror.

Top Bottom