• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Linesman must have thought the ball came off the Newcastle striker. Not offside if he doesn't affect the play. Which he didn't: it was an own goal.

And once again, acres of space provided on the wing by Evra. Just more excellence from the Guardian's top left-back in the world, ladies and gentleman.

I'm not one to start spitting vitriol the second a player leaves my club; I have nothing but fond memories and love for Adebayor, Song, or any of those players save for perhaps Nasri.

But man, does seeing van Persie in that jersey get me every time.

Linesman must have thought the ball came off the Newcastle striker. Not offside if he doesn't affect the play. Which he didn't: it was an own goal.

But it doesn't matter if it's an own goal or not, the Newcastle player did affect play in an offside position which led to a goal.

United look prime for the taking here. The change in decision obviously seems to have rattled them.

Let's hope we can get to half time without being 2 down

GQman2121

Banned
Fuck the joke, Mata is the best Spanish player in the league.

PEOPLE WERE JOKING THE WHOLE TIME?!?

iDbY7cBmQOQOH.gif

Brinbe

Simply no threat or cohesion in attack and the midfield is as bad as we all thought, all too similar and offering nothing going forward. Not surprising that as a result, the defense is constantly under threat.

Would be p. content with a draw at this point. But that's another league lead probably gone to waste.

Sorry I didn't mean for the goal. I mean for not talking to the defence.

Evra was primarily at fault for that goal. De Gea is easy to scapegoat because he's young and not as commanding or consistent as the likes of VDS yet. But let's not forget VDS was playing with a world-class defence at their very peak. Not to say he wasn't a huge part of that back-line's immense stability, but I don't think the current lack of clean sheets should fall so heavily on De Gea's gloves. No matter how much the English media crave the expensive foreign flop story.

Meier

WTF at the yellow for Kompany. Garbage. Sunderland FK at edge of box.

Fuck off Kevin Friend. Just gave one to Yaya also. Bullshit.

Top Bottom